Chapter 35:i will still marry her

Gu Li-juan was escort home after a day,the Gu manor become solemn and gloomy,

After the assassination Gu Li-juan didnt woke up,the physicians said that after 3 days she will wake up but its already a week now!

Feng Fu Chen was haggard when he arrived,when he enter the Gu manor he was called in Gu Minzhe's office.

Gu Minzhe heavily handed him the scroll and ask

"This is all the betrothal gift you sent right?check it for this duke"

Feng Fu Chen knit his eyebrow and ask straight away

"What is wrong?"

Seeing him didnt want to take the scroll Gu Minzhe open it for him and slowly said

"The physiscian said that for Li-juan getting pregnant will be almost impossible!and they are not sure if she can even wake up!"

Feng Fu Chen tighten his fist,his eyes reden but still strongly said

"Li-juan will wake up!and i dont care even if she cannot give birth!i will marry her!"

Then he marched out of Gu Minzhe's study and go to Gu Li-juan.

Hu Ning and her 2 daughter in laws was there when Feng fu Chen enter,

Hu Ning look at him,and sigh while inviting out her two daughter in laws.

When he was finally alone he kneeled beside her bed and beg silently

"Sorry!sorry!sorry!forgive me"

He said over and over and over again,he didnt know what to say,it was his fault,he was the cause!

But he dont want to let her go!he cannot let go!

After that event,he tortured the woman who was the cause of everything,

The woman was his guard since they were young,he know that his guard has immoral thoughts about him but he didnt care as long as she didnt step on his bottomline,

But he didnt know that because of his indifference this will happen,

She already knew that Gu Li-juan will come but she didnt tell to anyone,and she volunteer on joining the two princess assassination!

At first it looks like her real target is the princesses but looking closely it was not!

Feng Fu Chen first remove her eyes,then her tongue then all kind of tortures came,

His subordinate shiver when they watch how the lady guard was tortured beyond recognition,

Feng Fu Chen will leave a breath away then after 2 days he will start torturing again!

She will not die as long as Gu Li-juan was not yet awake!

Feng Fu Chen almost didnt left Gu Li-juan's courtyard,he stayed and taken good care of her day and night!

He will only leave if there is major thing happens but except that he never left Gu Li-juan, he will talk to her everyday.

"Gu Li-juan!you have been asleep for 1 month now!are you a pig?"

He said while gently feeding her a liquid porridge,

"Wake up okay?i found this place,you will like it there!once we get married we will stay there,what do you think?"

"Gu Li-juan,they have given you a ranked 3 noble tittle!arent you proud?even if you marry me you are still a noble!"

"Li-juan its two months now!wake up okay?do you want to get carried by a wedding sedan asleep?"

"Li-juan your friend from another country sent you some medicine!she said it was for scar removal!i dont care even if you are full of scars but i know you will hate it so we will use it okay?"

"Your 7th princess friend will get married!wake up now so you can send her until the border!she will marry the brother of your another friend!"

"Li-juan wake up please?the physician said that you should wake up sooner or else it wont good on your body!please?wake up?"

"Your 7th princess friend is now married,before she left she gave you this,another medicine for skin!you recieved a lot from them!you should wake up and thank them!where is your manners?"

"Li-juan i am here!i will wait!i will wait untill you woke up!just dont give up okay?"

Gu Li-juan didnt know where she is,she cant see anything but darkness,she look around while muttering to herself

"Is this underworld?"

She shiver thinking about it,she take a step forward and saw a speck of light from afar.

Gu Li-juan take a step again and again,trying to go to the light.

So she walk then walk faster until she is already running but it seems that the light was still remain the same!

Still too far from her.

She stop and sigh,she dont know why although her body didnt feel tired but her mind seems to be tired.

She sigh and decided to walk slower this time but then she heard voices,

She knows those voices,from her mother,father,brother,sister and laws,but most of all the voice is from Feng Fu Chen,so she run again following the voices.