Chaoter 31:gaining friends

Gu Li-juan just giggle

"Li-juan never show her face in public!so where this beauty come from?rumors are really exaggerated!"

"Maybe it was true but,you are still famous!"

Gu Li-juan giggle again

"There was a lot of woman are trying so hard to get my prince brother's attention!"

Gu Li-juan nod and glance at princess Chun and smile meaningfuly

"There is this shameless woman trying so hard!very cheap!"

Princess Chun become pale and bit her lips

"I heard that this woman was already at odds with you?"

Princess Jing continue,Gu Li-juan had already a rough idea but she remain silent so Princess Chun answer for her

"It was Miss Xungyin"

Gu Li-juan nod and still didnt comment

"But my prince brother didnt even spare her a glance!this princess heard that you and that shameless girl clashed twice!"

Gu Li-juan giggle,

"Li-juan think that miss Xungyin is only more straightforward"

"You really are!"

Princess Jing didnt know what to say to her,she already heard about her kindness as well but she didnt know that she is kind to this extent!

Princess Jing still wanted to shamelessly stay but her brother already called her so she and Princess Chun has to leave.

Gu Li-juan wore a veil when she escort the two princess.

After greeting the prince and their general she said goodbye to the two princess,

When the visitor is finaly left Gu Li-juan hurriedly go back to her room to lay back to her bed.

Her stomach is still a little uncomfortable,and she need more rest because the two princess already decide that tomorow they will go out!

When night comes before going to sleep Feng Fu Chen enter her room again

"Sooner or later my father will really behead you!"

He chuckle while making sure that she is well cover

"I can run fast!i was just making sure that you are finally okay!"

Gu Li-juan yawn

"I had a lot of fun!"

He smile and sat beside her bed

"I know!they were your very first friends right?"

Gu Li-juan think and shake her head

"Maybe still not consider as one but i am comfortable with them!but i will be happy if i become friends with them!"

"Ooh!our Li-juan is really grown up!can make friends already!"

Gu Li-juan laugh

"Thank you old man!"

Feng Fu Chen lips twitch

"Who are you calling old man?"

Gu Li-juan wanted to laugh loudly but she cannot because she will be heard and it will be a big problem,

Before she fell asleep she remember something

"I wonder what kind of merchant are you?can even avoid the duke's guard?you are amazing!"

Feng Fu Chen sigh,

"Soon!i promise i will tell soon!"

But Gu Li-juan was already fast asleep so she didnt hear his answer.

But still Feng Fu Chen wonder what will be her reaction?

He better start planning about it!.

He sigh heavily while looking at her sleeping face,his face is dark with his mind unknown.

Gu Li-juan woke up earlier than usual she has to make preparations and foods as well!

She shook her head while lamenting about being the royal chef!.

She let the kitchen prepare some stuffed sticky rice balls,and steam buns and put in a bamboo basket.

When the two princess came in a same carriage,Gu Li-juan had no choice but to ride with them,

The two princess excitedly try the foods she bought,Gu Li-juan just smile and let them.

"We will go place here,then here and the last one will be here!"

Gu Li-juan just nod really not interested,in her mind she will only follow along so it doesnt matter.

"By the way Li-juan did you know that the crown prince arranged a hunt for our visit?"

Princess Jing ask,Gu Li-juan knit her eyebrows and shake her head

"Li-jusn doesnt know!Li-juan's father doesnt like Li-juan to join dangerous  events"

"Pfft!what a boring life!"

The neighbboring princess but Gu Li-juan just smile but in her head she agree!

Her life is boring!very boring that sometimes she wanted to climb a mountain and fight a bear!

Even she doesnt know how but just provoking it and run away is already fun!

That is supposed to be called life!but even going out secretly now is very dangerous!

This damn Feng Fu Chen didnt allow her to go!although she tried but the moment she jump over the wall he was already at the other side waiting!

She inwardly sigh and her eyes brighten

"Li-juan wanted to just.watch from afar but Li-juan knows its dangerous and Li-juan cant disobey her father"

"Really a good girl!dont worry!this coming hunt this princess will personally invite you!"