Chapter 41:business

Gu Li-juan was sitting inside Feng Fu Chen's study room,after eating he said that he need to do something inside his study so she follow along wanted to see it and to read there.

Feng Fu Chen is already done but Gu Li-juan was still staring blankly at the book

"What are you thinking this deep"

He ask disturbing her thoughts

"How many shops i have?i am thinking to open some restaurants,coffee shops and cake shops"

Feng Fu Chen was stunned

"Coffee shops?"

"Yes!you have tried it before right?the one you gave me on my birthday!i already have a lot of flavors for this!and in the coffee shops we can also sell some small snacks and small cakes"

Feng Fu Chen nod

"Cake shops?"

"Yes!cake shops!we can sell huge pre order cakes in here!then we can also sell mini ones!we can also put some tables and chairs so we can sell some refreshments!"

Feng Fu Chen can understand a bit but not all

"Pre order?"

Gu Li-juan laugh and explain,after a while Feng Fu Chen from asking to giving some suggestions,

"You really are good at this!"

She said in awe!Feng Fu Chen laugh

"Compared to me?my wife is still the best!but why not we do the plan tomorow and make the arrangement after 3 days?"

Gu Li-juan shook her head

"You misunderstand!i will only give you ideas the recipes and all but you will run the business!"

Feng Fu Chen was again dumbfounded

"Wife i dont understand"

" shops design,Idea,recipe,menu from  me!people and management from you!i dont know anything about business but i know a lot about foods!"

Feng Fu Chen laugh and hug her.

"I will work hard so you will get richer!"

"Good boy!as long as i wont starve everything is fine!"

Feng Fu Chen kiss her cheeks and promise her

"I will never gonna let you starve!"

Gu Li-juan giggle then remember something again

"I remember my mom and dad also gave me this land!its in my father's territory!i saw the terrain in the map and noticed a huge river in it!"

Feng Fu Chen open a map on his table so she point it

"Its here,i want to plant herbs and coffee beans in here and i want to farm live stocks!let us build huge fish pond as well!"

Feng Fu Chen again here a foreign word but Gu Li-juan was not yet done

"I am thinking to build a huge boat and use the river as a transportation use,then we will build port for each city then"

Feng Fu Chen is already over whelmed so he stopped her

"Wife!breath!let me ask first"

Gu Li-juan nod and wait for his question

"Fish pond?huge boat and port?"

Gu Li-juan smile sheepishly then explain again.

While explaining she start to draw a huge boat!

Feng Fu Chen's eyes darken when he saw the drawn picture of the boat,

"You think your people can build like that?i mean we need a lot of things to build this one!"

She ask didnt noticed his peculiarity!

"Where did you get this idea?"

"Imagination?i am always bored remember?"

Feng Fu Chen chuckle the add another question

"What about invisible roads?"

Gu Li-juan laugh

"Silly husband!there is no such thing!but if you want to build around without  hidden you can make underground rail road!"

Then she pause

"Do you want to avoid the eyes of the officials so you wont pay taxes?"

Feng Fu Chen shook his head

"Of course not!"

Gu Li-juan laugh again and answer him unguarded

"This road may need a lot more man power!you have to dig a huge hole underground untill to your designated place!then you have to put a lot of safety measures in here so it will not crash so the people under wont be buried alive!"

She explain while trying so hard to draw an underground tunnel with rail road.

Then she explain but only her rough idea,but surprisingly Feng Fu Chen can grasp her rough explanation!

"You are really amazing!"

Feng Fu Chen just carry her horizontally and bring her to their bed

"Wife its late!we should sleep!"

He called the servant to bring water so she can take a bath,then after her its his turn,

Gu Li-juan is already feeling sleepy,but because her hair is still wet so she cant still yet.

Seeing her drooping eyes Feng Fu Chen dissmiss the servants and dr her hair personally.

Then he gently tuck her and kiss her on  her forehead while whispering

"Thank you wife!i will surely pay you someday!i promised!"

Then he silently left and go back to his study to take the sample designs and left.