Chapter 59:resounding slap again!

"Concubine Xungyin's title beauty,and 5th rank right?then tell me how this commoner become disrespectful?Li-juan who was given by the emperor a noble lady title rank 3?are you saying that the title given by the emperor is nothing?"

The palace servant froze,and even Xungyin Nuwa then she look around and found that the guests are all looking at her with mock in their eyes!

"Do you believe that this commoner can punish you right here and right now?"

The maidservant look at Xungyin Nuwa and found that she was pale as well so she know that what she did can cause her,her life

"Madam Feng Fu please!my servant is rude to you and i didnt properly teach her!i am sorry"

Gu Li-juan twitch her lips,ooh?she wants to play this game again?

"Li-juan wont dare to blame the 8th prince concubine!Li-juan i just a commoner's wife so how dare Li-juan?but this servant is disrespectful not towards Li-juan but the emperor himself!Li-juan can forgive but this is not disrespectful towards Li-juan but the rank given by the emperor himself"

The whole place become frighteningly quiet,Xungyin Nuwa bit her lips,she know!again she messed up big!

"Very well said!"

A dignified voice suddenly said

"Greetings to the emperial noble concubine!"

Concubine Guang nod to them and said

"Bring this impudent servant and give her a 100 beatings then if she didnt die throw her out in prison!and bring 8th prince beauty back to her palace and inform concubine Shu about her daughter in law's behaviour"

Xungyin Nuwa made a salute before leaving with pale face.

When everything is finally done Gu Li-juan tried ot ease to tension

"Your majesty is 7th princess fine?the last letter she sent me was 3 months ago"

Concubine Guang's attetion finally shifted

"Now i remember,she said that she purposely didnt sent you one,in her last letter she said that because of you returning to the capital she wont send you one for you to greet me"

Gu Li-juan was dumbfounded then giggle

"Your majesty must be too proud to have a filial daughter like princess!"

When the atmosphere east a lot the noble daughters finally start engaging with small talks forget what happen earlier!.

"How is the tea party?"

Feng Fu Shen asked when they are having dinner

"Quite enjoyable"

She said while with a mischievous smile,Feng Fu Chen got interested and ask

"What happy event happen?"

She giggle first then answer him

"Did you remember the baron Xungyin daughter Xungyin Nuwa?"

Feng Fu Chen knit her eyebrows,and shook his head

"Do you remember the perfect fur coat?"

Feng Fu Chen ia finally enlighten,of course!after that day ,he was right!no one dare to buy the perfect fur coat anymore!

Seeing him remember she continue

"The woman beside the enpress niece is Xungyi Nuwa,she is now the 8th prince concubine titled beauty!"

Feng Fu Chen can imagine vividly on what happen!

Seeing her brighten eyes and funny expressions while retelling the story he cant help but laugh but

"You dont really mind?"

He ask,

"What?"

She ask back skeptical

"Having a commoner husband"

Gu Li-juan laugh

"I love my life now!its simple and quiet!why?do you want to be part of the royal?you want to have 3000 beauty?"

Feng Fu Chen chuckle and hug her

"The beauty in my arms is worth more than that!"

Gu Li-juan smile contentedly by his answer but still warn him

"If you ever take a concubine or hid a woman from me it is really over!"

Feng Fu Chen laugh and said

"Even if i become a emperor i wont accept anyone but you!"

Gu Li-juan giggle,

"If you are a emperor i wont marry you!inside the palace is the most chaotic place in the world!"

Feng Fu Chen laugh at her exaggerated description,but his thinking is serious!the war he will wage will about to start!

Before he thought that even if he die in this war its fine!but now his mind is only about winning!

Its not about his family alone!its not about his father's peopl!its not about the family who died before!

Now there is also Gu Li-juan!so he need to make sure that this war will be 200 percent sure win!

The memory of his parents death is still clear in his mind.

His father only wish an ordinary life so he turn away from the palace,choose to become an ordinary citizen and left the capital.

But when the treason broke out,he was not spared.

As a royal member of the previous monarch he and his family could not be spared.

But his father's subordinates was quick and found a slave boy similar to his age,

So the boy was killed on behalf of him with his parents.