Chapter 2

Steve's POV

"No Paisley!" I said for the tenth time. She groaned in frustration. "Steve why not?! It's a Saturday night party!" She yelled. I turned around looked at her annoyed and she changed her tone quick.

"Please? Just this once?" She asked and I sighed. "Because you're grounded. Now stop asking or I'll extend how long you're grounded for." I said and turned back around.

"God you're so frustrating!" She screamed and ran to her room, slamming the door. "You just got yourself another two weeks young lady!" I called out.

"Fuck off Steve!" She screamed back. "That six weeks! Wanna make it two months?" She didn't say anything else.

"Ah yes, the Randle siblings are fighting. What about this time?" Sodapop asked as he walked through the door. "Don't even ask." I said.

"You ready to go hit the drag race?" Sodapop grinned. I couldn't help but let go of my frustration and grin back. "Yeah give me a sec." I said and walked down the hall to Paisley's door.

Paisley's POV
I lied on my bed staring up the ceiling. Steve is leaving for the drag race with Soda soon. So I'm gonna sneak out tonight and go to that party. He'll never know.

*knock* *knock*
"Paisley? C'mon kid open the door." I heard Steve outside my door. I sighed and got up and went over to my door and opened it.

"What?" I said annoyed. "I'm getting ready to head out with Soda. Look if it makes you feel better Johnny and and Rosalee are gonna be here soon to hangout. You're just not aloud to go to the party. Got it?" He said and I sighed but nodded.

Steve pulled me into a hug and kissed the top of my head. "You're still grounded for six weeks." He said and I frowned and nodded. "Stay out of trouble. I love you kid." He said and I smiled. "I love you too Stevie." He shut my door as he walked out.

I waited for about 20 minutes after ai heard them leave to start getting ready.  I got dressed in black skinny jeans, black boots, a black shirt and my black leather jacket. I left my makeup the same as I wore it today and then pinned some of my hair back.

Just as I finished doing my hair, I hear a knock on the door

Just as I finished doing my hair, I hear a knock on the door. I walk out of my room and over to the front door. "Y'all don't have to knock y'know." I stated as I opened the door to reveal Johnny and Rosalee.

"Yeah we know." Rosalee smiled. "Nice jacket." She grinned. "Thanks yours looks good too." I said and we laughed. Rosalee was dressed in all black too. Same as Johnny.

"Lets go." I grinned as I walked out of my house and shut the door. We started walking down the street laughing and goofing off until we got to Buck's.

We walked in and headed over to the bar and ordered vodka shots. Buck never tells Steve and Rosalee's brothers that we're here.

"Hey man, what're you kids doing here." I heard a thick New York accent say from behind me. I turned around and grinned at Dallas.

"Hey Dally how's it goin?" I said and he grinned and looked me up and down. "Pretty good man. Got outta the cooler on good behavior man." He grinned. Dally hung out with us and drank with us.

About and hour or two later we were all wasted and Rosalee and Johnny disappeared to some friends from school.

"Lets get outta here baby." Dallas whispered seductively in my ear. A shiver went up my spine and I looked at him.

"What'd ya have in mind?" I said softly as I took another shot of whiskey. Dallas took the glass out of my hand and set it on the bar.

He moved a strand of hair behind my ear and leaned close to it. "Let me show you a good time baby. I bet I could make your insides turn to puddles." He whispered in my ear. I felt a small warm pool form between my legs and took Dallas' hand in mine.

We disappeared upstairs to his room and after that everything was a blur.

~~~~~~Next Morning~~~~~~

I woke up with someone's arm laying tightly around me. I opened my eyes and looked around me and noticed I was in a bedroom that wasn't mine. I turned and saw Dallas laying behind me and neither of us had clothes on.

I quietly and carefully got out of his grasp as fast as possible and gathered my clothes. I got dressed quickly and managed not to wake Dallas.

I walked out of his room and down the stairs fast before running out of Buck's. I ran back to my house and ran inside. Steve was laying on the couch. SHIT.

I tried to quietly shut the door but one of the hinges creaked. Steve sat up and looked around. When he saw me he stood up fast.

"Where the hell were you Paisley Elizabeth?! Do you know how worried I was?!" He shouted. I squeezed my eyes shut.

"You went to that party at Buck's didn't you?" He asked quieter than before. "Steve I'm sorry. I shouldn't have snuck out. It was dumb and immature of me. I'll take however long I'm grounded for now and I'll get over it." I said and he looked at me shocked.

"You're not putting up a fight. What happened? Are you okay?" He asked and I sighed. "Yeah I just have the worst hangover.." I lied. I didn't wanna tell him I woke up in one of his best friend's rooms. 

"Alright go take some aspirin and lay down. We'll talk about this later. But don't you ever scare me like that again young lady." He said and pulled me into a hug. I hugged back and he kissed me head.

After taking some aspirin I went to my room and kicked my shoes off. I passed out before I could even think about changing into sweats and another shirt.

Little did I know in just two short weeks my life would change.

A/N: That's Rosalee Curtis below btw. Anyways, I managed to update tonight. I'm going to try to update either every day, every other day, or at least once a week.

~Bella