Chapter 20

Paisley's POV

I woke up with someone's arms wrapped protectively around me. I knew it was Dallas just by the scent. He's always smelled like cigarette smoke and peppermint. I rolled over to face him and saw that he was already awake. "Good morning baby girl." he said in a raspy morning voice. I smiled at him and scooted closer to his warm body. "Good morning Dally." I said softly as he kissed my head.

I looked at him and smiled. Dally gently pushed a strand of hair out of my face and looked into my eyes. "Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?" he said softly and I blushed and looked down. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. "I have to get a shower and get ready for work." I said with a smile. 

I got out of bed and walked into the bathroom. I turned the shower on for the water to get warm and turned to the sink. I brushed my hair out and put it into a cute but lazy up do. I brushed my teeth real quick before jumping in the shower. 

I was letting the warm water run down my body and suddenly felt arms wrap around my waist. I turned my head and saw Dally. I smiled up at him and he leaned down and placed a gently, yet needing kiss on my lips. He ran his hands up and down my body as he kissed down to my neck and my back close to his chest.

"Mmm, Dally I still have to get ready for work." I moaned out breathlessly. I nuzzled his face into the crook of my neck and held me close to him for a few more minutes before lifting his head to look at me. 

"Yeah I do too. I told Buck I would help him get ready for his party tonight and help him bartend." he said and I nodded. "You're okay with me helping Buck at his parties right?" he asked as I started washing my body. "I just worry about you there Dally. A lot of people get hurt at Buck's parties." I said and he gently turned me so that I was fully facing him.

I looked down at my hands and he lifted my chin so that I was looking at him. "I'll be okay, Paise. You should come to the party tonight." he said and I smiled. "I might be there." I said cockily. Dally shook his head and smiled, placing a kiss to my forehead.

~~~ 

After our shower, Dally and I got out and wrapped towels around our bodies. We walked into, I guess technically our bedroom now, and started getting ready for the day. I work as a secretary at Darry's roofing office. 

I got one of my black dresses and put it on, trying to zip it up but failing. I felt Dally walk up behind me and zip it up. He placed a kiss on my cheek and smacked my butt. "Thanks babe." I smiled as I sat down and put a pair of my heels on. 

I left my hair in the cute but lazy up do that i had it in from the shower and applied mascara and lipgloss. I turned to Dally and saw that he was finishing up. "I have to head out now, I'm thinking about letting Bethany come back home. I feel less stressed out now and I miss her being around here." I said and Dally walked up to me and placed his hands on my arms. 

"I'll pick her up from school and bring her home." he said and I nodded and placed a quick kiss on his lips. "I'll see you tonight." I said and headed out of the bedroom and down the stairs. I grabbed my jacket and placed it over my arm. I grabbed my purse and keys and headed out to my car. 

~~~~~~~

Bethany's POV

I woke up to uncle Steve shaking my arm and softly saying my name. "Beth, wake up kiddo." he said softly and I opened my eyes. "It's time to get up for school baby girl." he said and I nodded and sat up in my bed. 

After uncle Steve walked out of my room, I got out of bed and started getting ready for school. I got dressed in skinny jeans and a shirt with Elvis on it. I brushed my hair and braided it to the side. I walked into the bathroom and brushed my teeth before applying makeup.