Chapter 41

Spring Break: Bethany is now seven months pregnant. The gang is all meeting up at Darry's house so they can head out to the cabin for spring break.

Paisley's POV

"Bethany, c'mon baby! We have to get to uncle Darry's house so we can head out!" I called up the stairs. "We're coming mom!" she called back. Dally grabbed mine and his bags and put them in the car. "I'll grab the diaper bag." I said and he nodded. 

I walked back inside to get the bag and Beth was walking slowly down the stairs. "Where's Justin?" I asked. "He's grabbing the bags, he told me to go sit in the car." she said as she reached the bottom. I smiled and picked the baby's bag up. 

"C'mon, I'll help you out to the car." Dally said and Beth nodded. Justin came down not too long after they walked out the door. "Are we ready?" I asked and he nodded. "Yeah, we're ready now. Is Beth in the car?" he asked and I nodded. "Yeah, Dally just helped her out there." I said as we walked out the door. I locked the door and headed to the car. 

I put Logan in his carseat and got in the passenger seat up front. "Alright, let's get to Darry's house and meet up with the gang." Dally said as he started the car. We drove to Darry's house and parked out front. Everyone was finishing putting stuff in their cars.

"Hey, are we ready to go?" Darry asked as he walked up to our car. "Yeah, we're all ready. How far of a drive is it?" I asked. Darry looked down at his watch. "It's 7:30 a.m. now. We're gonna stop and take a break when we get to the halfway mark. So we should get there around 11:00 maybe 11:30." he said and I nodded. 

Darry got in his truck with Emberlyn. Oh yeah, Darry and Emberlyn are dating now. She's really good with the twins and we already liked her because she's our doctor at the hospital. 

Darry started leading the way to the cabin. We drove for a while and about thirty minutes in, Bethany was asleep. She hasn't been getting much sleep the past few nights. Darry pulled over at gas station, there's a diner right next door.

We pulled into the parking lot and I got out. "I'm gonna go get us some drinks." I said and Dally nodded. "I'll fill the tank up." he said and I nodded. I got out of the car with Dally and we walked inside. Dally went and paid for the gas and I got everyone some drinks.

I walked back out to the car and got in. I handed everyone their drinks, Bethany was awake at this point. "How far out are we?" she asked and I looked at my watch. "We left at 7:30, it's 8:00 right now. Darry said that we should be there around 11:30. So about two and a half, three hours." I said and she nodded. 

"How're you feeling baby?" I asked and she placed her hand on her stomach. "I'm feeling okay, just a little tired." she said and I nodded. "Don't worry baby, just two more months." I said and she smiled.

We all got back on the road again and started driving. Dally turned the radio on and an old Elvis song came on. I turned the radio up a little bit and started singing with the song. 

~~~~~~~

The ride was long and I was starting to get tired. Dally and I were the only ones that were awake. I was trying to stay awake with him, but I could feel my body getting more and more tired. Dally placed his hand on my upper thigh and smiled over at me for a brief second. "Get some sleep, baby. We've still got an hour drive left." he said and I nodded. 

I leaned my head back and closed my eyes. I felt my body relax and soon I was asleep.

Dally's POV

I glanced over at Paisley and she was asleep. I looked in the rearview mirror and Justin and Beth were asleep too. I smiled and turned the radio down a little. Darry started slowing down a little and so did everyone else. The roads were getting steep and curvy. I was trying to drive slow so Beth wouldn't get sick.

We finally got to the cabin and parked our cars. I gently shook Paisley's leg and she woke up slowly. "Hey, we're here." I said softly and she nodded. We got out of the car and Justin was waking Beth up. 

We all started unpacking and then we looked at the cabin. "This is huge." Steve said and we all nodded in agreement. "I forgot how big it was. Our aunt inherited it from her mother when she passed away in the twenties. She fixed it up real good." Darry said. "Wait until you see the inside." Sodapop said.

We all got our bags and headed inside. Darry unlocked the door and flipped the lights on. Man was it gorgeous.

"Everyone gets to choose the room that they want

"Everyone gets to choose the room that they want. They're all the same size." Darry said and we set our bags down by the door and walked up the stairs. Dally and I came to a room that was really beautiful.

Dally brought our bags upstairs and we started unpacking

Dally brought our bags upstairs and we started unpacking. We had a beautiful view of the side of the mountains. I looked at Dally and smiled. "This is hopefully going to be the best trip ever." I said and he nodded.

A/N: The next couple of chapters is going to be a POV from different characters so that you can see a picture of what they're room looks like and everything

~Bella