Chapter 30

Recap: Bethany went to school dressed like a greaser girl and Dally didn't approve of it. Paisley told him that she's just going through a rebel faze. While Bethany was walking to school, Austin ran up to her and they talked about different things. When Austing saw what Beth was wearing, he told her she looked really sexy and it made her feel good about herself. 

While Beth and Austin were in first period at school, their math teacher was asked to step in the hallway by the principal. When she came back in the room, Bethany saw Gen. Gen and Beth met when Beth ran away from home. 

Dally told Paisley that he had to meet with Steve later that night because they were going to hangout. When Dally got to the lot, he was really nervous, which made Steve laugh. Steve knew that Dally wanted to ask him if he could marry Paisley. 

Steve told Dally that he was okay with him proposing to Paisley, so after they talked, Dally drove to Buck's to get the ring that he had bought fourteen years ago in New York. While he was at Buck's, Buck told Dally that he always knew that him and Paisley would end up together just by the way they were acting fourteen years ago at the party that night.

When Dally got home and walked into the house, Paisley and Beth told him that there was someone in the kitchen waiting for him. When Dally walked in the kitchen, confused as to who could be waiting for him, he came eye to eye with his and Stephanie's little brother Mason. 

And that's what you missed!

Dally's POV

"What are you doing here Mason? No, you know what, in fact, where have you been?" I asked with so many different emotions. "Oh c'mon, Dal. No 'hello'?" he asked and I rolled my eyes. "I been around. Here and there. How's Steph doing?" he said and I felt a small twinge of pain in my heart. "She's dead." I said blankly and Mason's face fell. He always looked up to Steph before mom left when were kids.

"Oh." was all he said before he walked to the door. "Well, I'll see you around, man." and with that he left. Again. I shook my head and sat down at the table. "Daddy? Are you okay?" I looked up and saw Bethany sit beside me. "I'm fine, baby. You should get to bed. You have school in the morning." I said and kissed her forehead. 

Beth walked up the stairs and I waited for her bedroom door to shut before turning to Paisley. "We're going on a date this weekend." I said and she looked at me confused. "Why the sudden date?" she asked, with a soft giggle at the end. 

"Because I feel like taking my beautiful girlfriend out?" I said playfully. "Hmm, well I guess I can work with that. What kind of date?" she asked and I smiled. "Where something cute but sexy, that shouldn't be too hard, considering you do that everyday." I said and placed a kiss on her lips. 

"C'mon, we both have work in the morning." she laughed and headed to the stairs. I smiled and smacked her butt. All she did was giggle and shake her head, still walking up the stairs. I headed up behind her after locking the door. 

I gotta get the gangs help with something. I wanna make this one of the most special moments that Paisley has ever had. She deserves it. She's been through so much, even before the whole Johnny and Sam thing. She deserves at least one moment of her life, other than the night Beth was born, to be able and look back on and smile.

~~~~~~~

Paisley's POV

I walked upstairs to mine and Dally's room and started getting ready for bed. I decided to just wear one of his shirts and panties to bed.  I've been feeling really hot lately. I don't think I'm getting sick because I don't have a fever or anything. But I have been feeling nauseous. I need a girl to talk to. I'll see if Rose wants to meet up tomorrow for lunch. I haven't seen her since Stephanie's funeral..

The Outsiders: Paisley Randleजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें