Chapter 4

Paisley's POV
We were all sitting at the Curtis house. Dallas hadn't been around all day. He probably got thrown in the cooler again knowing him.

As we all sat around watching tv and eating chocolate cake like usual, the door suddenly opened. We all turned to see if it was Dallas, but instead it was Tim Shepherd. He was the leader of the Shepherd gang on our side of town.

"Hey Tim. What brings you here?" Darry asks as he stands up. "Listen man, I know Dallas and I are buddies and all that. But he came to see me last night before he left." Tim explained and we all looked at him confused.

"What do ya mean before he left?" I asked as I stood up as well. "Y'all didn't know?" He asked and we all shook our heads no.

"Shoot man, Dallas came over last night with a small bag of his stuff and said he had messed up when he got you pregnant Paisley. He said he couldn't raise a kid so he was headed back to New York. I was just comin' by to let y'all know that if y'all ever needed something just find me or one of my gang. We'll help y'all out with anything. Dallas is the type to run from his problems. He shouldn't have left you like that Paise." Time explained and I felt like everything just came crashing down.

"Y'know what? I don't need him to help me raise the baby. I can do it by myself. I had a feeling all that shit-" Steve cut me off.

"Watch it." He warned. "Sorry, all that mess, he said was a lie. I'm not surprised that he left. He doesn't deserve to know that baby." I said and walked out the front door.

A few seconds later, i heard footsteps behind me. "Hey baby girl. You okay?" Johnny asked as he walked up beside me.

"Not really. But I have you and the gang. And you're my best friend Johnny. I don't know what I would do without you." I said and kissed his cheek.

Johnny smiled and took my hand in his. "You'd be miserable without me." He grinned as we began walking again.

A/N: sorry for the short chapter. Hope you liked it.

~Bella