Chapter 6

*Paisley is now 3 months pregnant. Dallas hasn't returned. Cherry and Paisley have become close friends. Rosalie is hiding something from the gang.*

Paisley's POV

"Okay I'm heading to the store to get some things. Are you guys sure you don't need anything?" I asked as I stood up.

"Hey can you grab me some Pepsi? Here's some money." Ponyboy asked and handed me the money. "Sure Pone. Anyone else?" They all shook their head no and Johnny stood up. "I'll go with you." He said and kissed my cheek.

"We'll be back after while guys." He said and we headed out of the house. The whole walk to the store we talked about different things. Then we got on the topic of baby names.

"If you have a girl can you name her Bethany Ivangeline?" Johnny asked and I smiled. "I love that name." I said and he smiled and took my hand in his.

~~~At the Store~~~

While we were at the store, Johnny and I split up so we could get what we needed faster. I wasn't looking where I was going and bumped into someone.

"Oh shit I am so sorry."

"No it was my fault I wasn't watching where I was going." I said as I helped the other girl stand up.

"You're new around here huh?" I asked and she grinned. The grin looked familiar. "no I'm not. I just moved here." That accent sounds familiar too.

"I'm Paisley Randle." I smiled. "Hey, I'm Stephanie Winston." That's when it hit me.

"You're Dallas Winston's sister?" I asked and she nodded. "Yeah he's my older twin brother." She said and rolled her eyes.

"How come you're all the way here in Tulsa and not in New York with him?" I asked and she laughed.

"When he told me he knocked a girl up and ditched out on her, I told him he was stupid and not try and find me. After that I left. He had no right doin that to the girl " she said and I placed my hand on my stomach.

"I'm glad at least one Winston knows it's stupid to leave me here pregnant." I sighed.

"Wait, you're the girl?" She asked and I smiled a little and nodded. "Yeah. I was ma-"

"Hey baby you ready? Oh, hey. I'm Johnny." "Stephanie this is my boyfriend Johnny. Johnny this is Dally's sister." I said and they both waved a little.

"Dallas has a sister?" He questioned with a bit of pained look. Johnny and Dallas were best friends. He has a right to be hurt that Dallas never told him he had a sister.

"Hey Steph, why don't you come back to the Curtis house with us? You can hangout with the other weirdos and meet them." I said and she smiled. "Sure I'd like that. So does the whole social class thing work here too?" She asked and I grinned. "Yeah sadly it does."

We walked to the checkout and bought everything we came for and started our way back to the Curtis house.

Stephanie told us some about herself. How she had gotten pregnant when she was 16 and her mom made her put the baby up for adoption. How her and Dallas used to be real close until he left her in New York without saying bye. Everything. She's free spirited and loves drag races. She's carefree but has a bit of an attitude. Honestly she reminds me of Sodapop.

When we got back to the Curtis house, Johnny and I walked in first. "Okay guys be nice because we met someone new." I said and they all looked up.

"Guys this is Stephanie Winston. Stephanie this is Sodapop, Ponyboy, Steve, Rosalie, and Two-bit. Darry is at work now. He's Soda, Pony, and Rose's older brother and legal guardian. Steve is my older brother and legal guardian. Two-bit is the loud one of the group." I explained and she smiled. I noticed Sodapop kept glancing at her.