The Girl by the Ocean

"By the Ocean

"By the Ocean.. what a wonderful place to be"

What shocked me the most was how calm the ocean could be even after a storm.

Yesterday the rain hit so hard, yet it was so breathtakingly beautiful, almost like the rain knew it wasn't going to last, but it was going to try its hardest to leave a mark.

I love the rain, but not nearly as much as I love the ocean. You could probably guess my favorite movie just by reading these few first words. Do you know it yet?

Its Moana. It's not because she's fearless, or a woman in power, or even because she can stand up to a guy double her size, all are some great examples of why Moana is a badass, but I love her because she knows what it feels like to love the ocean.

To feel so attached, you don't ever wanna leave. That's how I feel most of the time.

I feel like the ocean is the only thing in the world that would actually listen, and it wouldn't judge.

I do have friends, but when you think about it, you don't actually know what they're thinking. You don't know if one day they're going to stab you in the back and leave you there, dry and empty. However, the ocean can never do that to you. As you probably have heard, the ocean will always be there, many years before we were born and many, many years after we die.

I am not saying my best friend (Rona Conter) would ever try and stab me in the back. I know she wouldn't, but the future is many things, and safe is not one of them. We could all die at any moment.

Ah, Death. Now, that's a difficult topic for some people. For me, however, it's something I know is gonna happen whether we want it to or not.

It's something no one ever really talks about til you know it's coming near, or you never talk about it at all.

I'm not scared of death, I feel as if it's beautiful. I mean you never really go away.

Well, that counts on what you believe in really.

It just carries you away. It allows the possibility to feel free and actually alive. Without it, people wouldn't be able to feel alive, because there's no end.

And no I am not foreshadowing anything.

I mean I can't tell the future to back off and let me live my full and extravagant life without worrying that I'm going to die every second of the day. Death gets you whether you want it to or not.

"Watch out!" I was brought out of my thoughts when something hard hit the sand in front of me making sand flow over and onto my book, food, and clothes.