Burnt

"Sometimes, when you try something it can get a little burnt, but all you have to do is try again

"Sometimes, when you try something it can get a little burnt, but all you have to do is try again."

I shouldn't.

I don't think this is a good idea.

It's a terrible idea.

Just knock Anten, it isn't that hard.

I'm about to knock, but before I get that chance Briella opens the door. She's as beautiful as I remember. She has this long blonde hair, these blue eyes that look like they could be bigger than the ocean itself. She is wearing this blue halter top and light blue jeans. She's gorgeous.

Okay, Anten you need to stop thinking these thoughts you know we can't fall in love with her. It can't happen again. I get dragged out of my thoughts when Briella speaks up. "Oh hey, Anten? I didn't know you were coming over. Would you like to come in?" She asks and opens the front door for me. "Yeah sorry about not texting first, or calling, I just wanted to know if you wanted to do something again today?" I ask hopefully. This would be really embarrassing if she said no.

My fears vanished as she spoke up, "Yeah sure, we can do something today. I am making some lunch if you want some?" She asked and closed the door behind her as I came in to walk over to the kitchen where something did smell good. "Yeah sure, what are you cooking?" I ask curiously, something seriously smells good in here. I walk into the kitchen behind her and see there's something on the stove. She stirs something in her pot and then looks up at me. I just now realized how short she actually is.

"How tall are you?" I ask before I could stop myself. I guess my curiosity is too strong for me to not. She laughs slightly before answering both my questions, "I make pasta salad, and I'm 5'5, why do I ask? I'm mean about how tall I am. The food question makes sense." She tilts her head and she looks absolutely adorable doing it. I think about my answer, I could totally tell her the truth, and say curiosity did it.

"I guess I'm just curious," I say and smile. She smiles back at me, she has this beautiful smile that makes me wanna take a picture so it will always be there. So I do just that. "What was that? I mean I'm not mad, but your not gonna stick my picture up on a dart board and try to aim for me are you?" She asks which makes me laugh, I would never do that in a million years, she's too beautiful to hate. "No, I'm not gonna do that. I guess I just like saving memories."

Liar.

"Okay then, let me do that too." She takes out her phone and does the same thing I did, except she didn't have her flash on. "There, it turned out great. I'll be saving this for my dart board." She says and turns her phone off and places it in her back pants pocket. I do the same with mine as I laugh at her comment. I love her humor, that's probably one of my favorite things about her. Just one though. There are so many things to love about her.