Will you?

"I had a life worth living, because of you

"I had a life worth living, because of you."

"I know she will love this." I say pointing out the perfect ring for her. "Goodluck." The employee told me as she wrapped up the ring box and placed it in a bag. Stepping outside the door, the bag in hand, I walk to my car.

| <3 |

"Do you have a plan?" Rona asked me. Truth is, I never really expected to make it this far. I never expected to be even close to the one for Bri. She always deserved the best. I always thought she deserved better than what I could give her. That's why I am going to try and give her the world. "I give you my blessing." Rona says. I'm confused by that. "What do you mean 'give you my blessing?'" I have a question. "Well I give you my blessing to marry my best friend, obviously you can't marry her without it. So be grateful." Rona says. Okay then. "Alright, thanks I suppose." I say, laughing. Rona begins laughing as well. "You're okay Anten, you're okay." Rona tells me before hanging up. I in fact do have a plan.

| <3 |

"Alright Bri, we're going on a road trip." I say as I enter the apartment. Bri's cooking something in the kitchen and turns around as soon as I make myself known. Her face looks confused. "I have a surprise.", I clarify. Helps nothing. "Trust me, you'll like it." I try to convince her more. She shrugs. "Alright, let me finish cleaning up the kitchen then we can go." she says, and begins to clean up the kitchen. I grab her hand. "Don't worry about the mess, it will be there when we get back." I say, and pull Bri away from the mess and outside to my car. "Oh okay." she says and enters the car. I close the door and hop in on the driver's side. "Let's get this show on the road." I say and start the car.

| <3 |

"It's beautiful." Bri says. That makes me smile. We're on a cliff side that looks out onto the ocean. The perfect place. "Bri." I say and grab her hands. "Yeah." she says and looks toward me. I place down the baby pink blanket. The one Briella was sitting on the first time I ever saw her. My favorite blanket. My favorite thing, with my favorite person. "Bri, I have loved you for as long as I can remember. I hate imagining what life would be like without you in it. What it would be like without being by your side every minute of everyday. I want you to know that I love you, and that I always will. Briella Park, will you marry me?"

Anten gets down on one knee and presents me a box, and inside that box, is not a diamond ring, but the most beautiful ring I have ever laid eyes on

Anten gets down on one knee and presents me a box, and inside that box, is not a diamond ring, but the most beautiful ring I have ever laid eyes on. It was gold with a pink stone in the middle, and diamonds surrounding that stone. Tears fell down my face. Good ones. The greatest ones. I think back to everything we've been through together. From the beach trips, to the roadtrips, to every tear, to every laugh. Everytime, he was there. I had a life worth living, because of him.

I didn't have to think twice about my answer.

"Yes. I would love to marry you."

He placed the ring on my finger, and I kissed him like I've never kissed him before.

| <3 |

Thank you for reading.

-Sydney (A simple story goes along way)