{ 2 - You're pathetic.}

note : im terrible at fight scenes so bare with me, also slight TW some word can affect people, you are all wonderful and amazing <3.

--- "She shouldn't be so shit" ---

Exhaling i stood beside Mina watching my classmates battle each other one by one, Bakugo stood a few feet a head of me hands in his pockets. 

Frowning slight as i eyed his back, we never really got along, during middle school he'd always attempt to belittle my quirk, saying it will never be strong enough, just small comments here and there saying them just because he could, 

~~~~~

"Come on Y/n-chan, lets go quick there might be strawberry shortcakes" Kana called grabbing my hand and pulling me along.

Smiling along with her i tightened my grip ever so slightly, "yeah"

Making our way towards the cafeteria i had been distracted looking outside the windows in the hall having Kana guide me by her hand, i had yet to notice a certain blond glaring at me a few meters a head.

i had been so indulged in watching the outside world i missed Kana whispering to me.

"Oi Satou, have you finally given up on being a hero, with a quirk like yours there's no way you'll be the top"

my peace was ruined, it always happened like this, for some reason it was always him too, always him to ruin my focus and distract me from any sort of peace.

facing towards Bakugo i finally noticed his cocky smirk as if he was expecting something.

sending a slightly glare at him i frowned, "when will you leave me alone?" i muttered not really wanting to talk to him, it was a waste of air in all honesty to react to his behavior.

"Oi, What did you say?!" Bakugo moved from his position to in front of me and Kana, glaring down at me.

Letting out a sigh, i tugged Kana's hand pulling her with me to walk around him, "I said leave me alone" i was now pulling Kana with me down the hall further away from him.

~~~~~

it's not like i did anything to warrant these types of comments or maybe it was due to ignoring him, maybe this whole time he wanted a reaction more then what id give him, i just didn't want or need anyone to know how much sometimes those comments hurt.  

"Satou and Bakugo, you're up, remember no quirks purely hand to hand combat" Aizawa's voice broke me from my thoughts. 

stepping onto the small arena i stood a ways from the blond his red eyes glaring down at me with a smirk playing on his lips, he had basically already won, we both knew the moment we were paired, my close combat skills were average im more comfortable and better at my far ranged attacks. 

"Begin" 

It was almost instantly Bakugo had sprung forward fist ready to punch me backwards, i had only missed him but a second pivoting away, eyes wide.

glaring towards me again he move forward quickly, grabbing a hold of my arm, i had dropped down sticking my leg out to swing in an attempt to trip him, however it only made him stumble a little letting go of my hand so i could spring back a few feet.

already feel out of breath due to having to react so fast, i barely noticed him once again moving towards me, fast. 

in a split second the air had left my lungs and i was laying flat on the arena floor foggy vision and a heavy feeling in my chest. He had tackled me to the ground, there was no way i was ever going to be prepared for that speed. 

"Pathetic" it was like his voice surrounded me saying it over and over again. 

i was so used to my slow and methodical approach and using my quirk i hadn't really focused on my close combat as much even after being told numerous amounts of times, now look im laying in dirt barely able to breath my vision slowly coming back to normal. 

"Bakugo wins, someone help Satou up" 

feeling my body picked up i noticed the pink arm wrapped around my waist, "This is why i tell you to train with me y/n" Mina spoke walking with me towards a bench along with the others who had lost their fights. 

"I'm sorry, i should really" i gave her a smile, holding onto a water bottle she passed. 

She hummed returning the smile, "I'm next wish me luck" She gave a wave before running towards the arena and standing in a fighting stance facing Momo. 

Letting our a small sigh, wincing at the pain in my abdomen, "shit he really got me" i muttered glancing over at the blond standing by Kirishima. 

"Ah, Denki, can you let Aizawa know i'm gonna go to Recovery Girl, i think my ribs are bruised" standing i winced again, before heading back towards the school building. 

"this sucks" muttering i walked down the empty halls, "ah shit" feeling my foot slip as i stepped onto a step, planting my arms a head of me. 

"So pathetic" i frowned getting myself up, whipping my hands on my skirt, breaking my frown i let out a small laugh before glancing outside. 

-----

Bakugo Pov

-----

How the hell was she so bad, it didn't even feel like a fair fight, a waste of my time. I had watched as she sat down next to dunce face sending one of her smiles to raccoon eyes, "how annoying" it all she was, annoying, always there for no reason. 

I hadn't even know she was wanting to come to UA, all i knew from Deku talking about how cool she was for wanting to be a top Hero, like hell, not with those combat skills, her chances are just as slim as they were in middle school. 

i couldn't help but watch her get up once more a slight wince, watching as she walked towards the school, her body slaying a little. 

"Did you really have to go so hard Bakugo, she thinks her ribs a bruised" Dunce face had walked up looking back at her figure. 

"She shouldn't be so shit" turning away i watched racoon eyes and ponytail fight. 

-----

Y/n Pov

-----

After visiting recovery girl it had basically been the end of class, making my way towards the dorms i had watched as my classmates made their way off the field.

i was a little happy about having some time alone in the dorms, no one yelling or people wanting to be around me. i could shower without people talking in the bathrooms. 

suddenly being a little bashed up wasn't a problem if i could be alone for a while.