{15 - A long day}

--- "It's Cause' i'm in it." ---

After placing our stuff in our rooms we were directed back outside meeting up with Midnight again. she stood hands on her hips and a large smile on her face.

Mina and i had our arms linked as we looked at Midnight, "Alright ladies, we're just waiting on the boys who will be apart of your large group." as if on queue a few boys showed up.

Eyeing the group i spotted the angry blond first, just the thought about being in a group with him has ruined this trip.

My eyes glancing around the other boys landing on my favourite coloured indigo hair, Hitoshi stood a bored look on his face until his eyes landed on me.

His lip turned up as he begun walking towards me, slight brushing past Bakugou as he did. " what a nice surprise" Toshi stood in front of me.

Our moment was ruined by that annoyingly growl of a voice "Oi Satou!" A sigh left me as Toshi and I went and looked at Bakugo a deep glare on his face, before the boy could say anything else I rolled my eyes, grabbed Toshi's hand and walked towards midnight ignoring him.

"I'm not dealing with that dude today I swear to god" I was now focusing on midnight, she was starting to gathering our group up.

Clapping her hands together, midnight smiled wide "alright my sweets, welcome to our week long training resort" she gestured towards the large building, "todays itinerary will start with lunch, we will have a tour afterwards and then you have free roam and we'll have dinner" we all nodded slowly " also this will be your permanent group!" She smiled an almost devilish smile.

~~~~~

"I wonder what they've planned for our lunch" I swung my hands that were being held on both sides by Mina and Toshi as we walked toward the cafeteria area.

Midnight had guided us to the open dining area before letting our group free to mingle and get food with everyone else.

Grabbing food from the kitchen area, it was a fairly standard lunch of onigiri, vegetables and katsu curry. Looking around the dining room before i could find a spot with Toshi, i was quickly pulled by a pink hand towards table. 

sitting down i was immediately squished between Mina and Toshi, and across from those red eyes that always stared me down. Scoffing i returned the glare at Bakugo a silent competition on who would look away first. it was me. 

"You guys excited for the tour, personally i cant wait to see the hot spring!" Mina was the first to break the silence. Denki nodding eagerly "Yes! and the food is so good!" 

Kiri smiled at the both of me, "So how's everyone's groups?" 

"terrible" i muttered seemingly loud enough as everyone's eyes turned to me, well apart from Toshi who continued eating silently. "what". 

"You cant just say that and not explain?" Denki added, "It shouldn't be terrible i'm in it! along with you basically boyfriend!" Mina had shouted. 

rolling my eyes i looked at Mina, "You kn-" "it's cause' I'm in it" that certain blondes voice interrupted, sighing and closing my eyes, i didn't want to say it but here we are, shooting a glare towards the blond i stood up and left, i wasn't interested in the coming argument. 

Sorry for the short chapter <3 having hard time feeling motivated