{4 - Asshat}

--- "You know you're a real asshole" ---

Walking around the shopping district we had split up into small groups, Mina, Shinso, Denki and myself had been going store to store not looking for any particular, while the other group was who knows where probably being forced to go where ever Bakugo had wanted to go. 

"What'd you think Y/n?" Mina stood holding  a cropped shirt to herself, nodding as a yes, "so i've been wondering" Mina paused now standing beside me. 

i watched as her eyes glanced towards the two boys who were sitting down outside the store talking, "What is it Min" i don't know why i asked i already knew what she was about to ask by the sly smirk on her face. 

"So~ i know i've asked before but are you sure you and Shinso are just friends" Mina eyed me as i rolled my eyes.

"i swear Mina" i started to scan the clothes rack in front of me, "we are just close friends, anyway lets just go get food the other said they'd be there around 12" 

Mina gave a sigh before heading towards the checkout while i headed towards the two boys, "You guys ready to go get lunch?" i spoke sitting down beside Hitoshi. 

"Yeah, Boba?" Hitoshi stood up placing his phone into his pocket 

Nodding my head, i grabbed his hand before turning towards Denki as Mina walked up to us, "We're gonna go get boba we'll see you around the food court" The two smiled before waving us off. 

"What'd you think you'll get?" his indigo eyes met mine as we walked, were we just friends? there had been times around him i'd get butterflies or my heart would beat a little faster but surely that doesn't mean anything serious, right?

"i think im gonna get a peach one this time" i smiled, watching as he returned with a soft smile making my stomach flip. shit.

-----------

POV No-ones

-----------

Mina and Denki had made their way towards the rest of the group who had been sitting in the food court for a while now. 

"Where's Y/n and Shinso?" Kirishima was the first to notice their friends absence, "yeah? they sneak off to kiss" Sero added.

Mina sat down "Nah they said they're getting boba, probably" she smirked waiting for the theories of the two to become topic conversation.

The blonde beside Mina almost spat out his drink, "What'd you mean probably that's what they said" Denki spoke "Do you think they could be secretly dating?" 

Unnoticed by the group the ash blonde who didn't particularly want to be there frowned, "Who'd wanna date that, it's not like she's interesting or hot even" He couldn't stop himself the words flowed out so effortlessly. 

The table stayed silent the groups eyes glancing between two figures and the blonde. 

"You know you're a real asshole, How would you know if i was interesting or not you prick" Y/n stood a deadly glare on her face as she stared down at the blonde who was forcing his face to stay blank. 

"And who cares what YOU think about me, I don't wake up every day thinking what would asshat Bakugo like!" The silence of the group was deafening to her, it had been so long since her emotions had exploded.

A sigh leaving her, "I'm going home Mina, i'll see you later" y/n muttered before grabbing ahold of Hitoshi's hand who was sending a glare towards Bakugo. 

The blonde watched as the two walked off, their hands going from holding to Shinso's arm around her holding her close. 

"You're such an ass Bakugo" Mina was the first to speak, "even for you that was low" 

"Hey come on, he didn't know she was there, i mean it was still probably the worst thing you've said to her" Kirishima smiled awkwardly. 

"Look just apologize to her and im sure everything will be fine" Denki gave a weak smile, not very confident in what he had said. 

Bakugo glared at the group, "Like i give a shit, im going home" the group watched as he had left anger seeping from him, its not like he did really care about it so why was he so upset, why did the look on her face scare him so much, the reaction he had always wanted from her and it made him feel sick.

It was like he truly fucked up, the moment he had noticed her glare he knew that this was the worst shit he's ever said to her, it's not like he was lying, she wasn't interesting to him nor was she hot but that didn't mean she was ugly, So why the hell did it feel like he had just lost someone dear. 

"Fucking ridiculous" he muttered walking into the dorm building his eyes landing on three girls sitting on the couches, his eyes meeting indigo ones as Hitoshi stood leaning on the arm of the couch his lazy stare directed at the blonde. 

Bakugo watched as the indigo haired male walked towards him, "You know-" 

"Fuck off, i don't have time for whatever shit you wanna say" Bakugo pushed passed him as he walked towards the elevator his eyes briefly meeting her tear filled ones.