{3 - Staring Competition}

--- "They Both Really Piss Me Off." ---

Stretching my hands a head of me i glanced over towards Mina, watching as Ectoplasm picked up the test papers off desks. 

Mina smiled making her way towards me, "How'd you think you did?" she leaned against the table in front of me. 

Smiling a little i started packing my things away, "Honestly, think i did ok, but who knows, i could have completely failed" standing up water bottle in hand. 

Nodding Mina and i begun to walk towards the cafeteria, "Yeah i think i could of done better" she rubbed the back of her neck sheepishly. She still wasn't too good with tests, don't get me wrong she's smart but being remembering everything was hard. 

After grabbing food we had made our way towards the boys, who had beat us to the table, sitting down i was immediately greeted with those glaring red eyes. Rolling my own grey eyes i returned his glare by staring blankly at him. 

It was weird his non-verbal fight, by now i was expecting some sort of weird tangled mess of swears but no just a glare his eyebrow twitched every so often as if he was holding back. 

"Y/n, we really should han.. what's happening?" A mess of red hair sat himself beside Bakugo eyes trained on his phone before looking over. 

"they've been doing this for like 5 minutes now" Mina answered before what i could only guess was shoveling food into her mouth. 

Letting out a sigh i tore my eyes away from the red ones before looking at Kiri, a smile now on my face "Hey Kiri, what were you saying?" 

"We need to hangout sometime, to do training" Kiri beamed a smile on his face, he always reminded me for a dog, so cute. 

"Of course Kiri, we can this afternoon? can meet after class" i suggested before i felt a tap on my arm, "Min?" turning towards Mina i notice her smile and eyes glancing to behind my chair. 

Glancing over my eyes connecting with vibrant purple ones, a smile playing at his lips, his bright fluffy indigo hair. "Toshi" Jumping up i quickly pull him into a hug. 

Shinso Hitoshi, a very close friend of mine since first year, i had forced my way into his life and now he's my best friend and i his. It had been a couple days since i've seen him, he had been away for family stuff. 

"You didn't tell me you were back" a wide smile took over my face as i watched him looked away a soft smile on his face, pulling back i held my hands behind my back as i looked up at him.

"I have something for you, i left it with my bag" he held out his hand towards me.

Grabbing a hold of his hand i glance back towards my friends, "i'll be right back" i sent a smile to Mina before being guided away but Toshi. 

---------------
POV Bakugo
---------------

As soon as she sat down, i watched as her smile dropped as she stared back at me, my glare hardened as she keep staring at me with those blank eyes, she really pissed me off with her dumb face and he weak ass combat skills, her dumb smile she gives everyone. 

I hadn't even noticed shitty hair taking his spot beside me, not until Satou's eyes turned towards him, softening as he spoke, a smile taking over her face. how could she be so happy all the time, even after losing the other day she still smiled. 

My train of thought leaving as i noticed a figure behind her, eyes gazing down at her. The brainwashing extra stood there, a smile on his face as he watched her turn to racoon eyes and then her eyes softening, a large smile taking over her face. 

Watching her jump up pulling him into a hug, she really does piss me off.

"i'll be right back" She gave a quick wave before holding hands with that extra and walking off. 

It had been a while since she wandered off, "You good bro?" Shitty hair nudged my shoulder

"Piss off" 

"Ah he does speak, its been like 20 minutes dude" Tape arms spoke up placing an uno card down, to which dunce face planted his face on the table. 

"He's probably just tired, right bro" Kirishima slung an arm around my shoulders for a second before i shrugged him off. 

It wasn't too long before her dumb face and the extra returned, in her arms was what looked like a plushie, how stupid, waste of money. 

"Aw Y/n its so cute" Racoon eyes squealed "You're so lucky"

Satou smiled bright hugging the toy in her arms, "Toshi wanted to give me a late birthday gift" her eyes met mine briefly before looking at Shitty hair whose mouth was wide. 

"You didn't tell us?!" Kirishima and Denki spoke eyes on her who looked off.

"I didn't mean to not tell you, it just wasn't a topic" She side eyed them, "Besides i spent it with my family and Mina" 

Frowning, i glared at her once again, not for a specific reason, just her lack of common sense when it comes to having idiots as friends, then i guess she belongs, im surrounded by caring dumbasses. 

My eyes drifted from her form, up towards the figure standing beside her, Shinso stood sending a glare towards me, this bastard, glaring back at him, In the background Racoon eyes and Satou had wandered off leaving the two of us to glare at each other.

"Got a problem extra"

watching as the indigo extra shrugged his shoulders, "Leave her alone". 

At that he had walked off towards her, she had been waiting by the exit a hand reaching out to his as he walked over. They both really piss me off.

 They both really piss me off