{12 - Past Tense}

--- "I Don't Fucking Like Satou, So Drop It" ---

It was a fairly lazy Saturday everyone had been lounging around the place, "did you hear me y/n?" Mina's face popped up in front of me, I hade been in my head again.

"Huh? No sorry was in my head again, what were you saying?" I picked up my glass of water as we moved towards the lounges where the boys were seated playing various games.

Mina sighed plopping down on a vacant couch " I was asking what you think about camp being at a beach resort this year" 

Sitting beside her my eyes wondered to the tv screen, "i'm kind of excited, it could be really fun, i wonder if there another hot spring like last year" Mina nodded with a smile

"Oh my god, yes hopefully, it was so nice! we should go shopping again too" my pink friend exclaimed loudly grabbing our friends attention. 

"Will you two shut the fuck up, it's distracting" a grunt escaped Bakugo who sat lounged a controller in his hand and a glare on his face. 

With a scoff Mina eyed me again, "We should go shopping soon, but without Shinso i think he scares away your potential lovers" She wiggled her eyebrows 

Frowning i looked at my hands in thought, "Nah Min that cant be true" looking back at her, "In middle school none of the boys i thought had an interest in me asked me out" 

Mina tilted her head slightly, "huh, what" 

"Yeah, actually in my third year the boys i used to be close friends with kinda ditched me but still spoke to my friend Kana" rolling my eyes i leaned back into the couch, "The only guy that used to 'talk' to me then was that bastard" 

I watched as the pink girl's eyes widened before a sneaky smirk appeared on her face, "Oh? Bakugo was the only guy that talked to you?" her eyes had moved towards the blond boy, as did mine.

Bakugo sat still glaring at us, the others all seemed intrigued by our conversation, the game was paused and they all seemed amused. "what was Bakugo like to you in middle school" Denki spoke up moving closer to the couch i sat on. 

Humming i thought for a moment "well there were a few times he decided to be a dick" 

~~~Flash back~~~

Kana and i walked beside each other our lunch boxes in our hands, making our way to our classroom. 

Finally arriving at the door the two of us were stopped by a particular blond and his 'friends', Bakugo stood leaning on the classroom door one hand holding onto a familiar pink note book, his hand flicking through the pages of words. 

and there i stood frozen my palms cold but sweaty, my heart pounding in my ears, Kana beside me slipping her hand in mine. my journal, he had been reading it, it wasn't like anything bad was it in, but i expressed my emotions and personal life in that book and the one day i thought to bring it to school it was snatched away being read by the boy who seemed to harass me anytime he see fit. 

Kana's shaking hand brought me back to reality, "s-stop, that's not yours" the brunette girl stood a little a head of me, she had always been timid, didn't like to talk, and yet she was so brave in this moment. 

Tugging her hand back she moved to be slightly behind me, "HAH? What was that pipsqueak!" Bakugo's loud voice boomed out standing from his leaning position. 

looking up at his face, i felt so void of emotion, he was still holding tightly onto my journal, his glaring eyes meeting mine, "Give me back my book" i stated holding my hand out in front of me.  

"EH?! why should i huh, Satou" Bakugo moved closer his chest almost against mine in an aggressive manner. "It was just laying about, it's not like i snooped in your desk" he smirked down at me. 

I took a step back not liking his closeness, "It's not yours, it's private you inconsiderate asshole" i was trying so hard not to let my emotions break, not in front of this jerk no way, i wasn't going to give him the reactions he wanted. 

Noticing his grip had loosened i had snatched the book back before shoving past him pulling Kana along with me.

~~~End of Flashback~~~

Finishing my story i looked at my friends noticing their reactions, they all seemed to be thinking the same thing as their faces all matched, suspicious smirks. 

"Hah?! that's not what happened Satou" Bakugo spoke up a glare on his face as he sat up right. 

"oh? no, i thought it was pretty accurate i mean, you still act like an asshole so it couldn't be too far off" i returned the glare. 

Mina chuckled, "Ok ok, i think i know why you didn't get asked out" turning towards her i frowned, "It's definitely cause Bakugo scared them all away, i mean its a classic story, boy harasses girl cause he likes her" my jaw had dropped. 

"Mina, you can't be serious" i was absolutely against that theory of hers, "There is no way, if that asshole liked me he wouldn't be a pussy about it, besides some of the things he says to me i doubt he could feel anything but rage towards me" i stood up brushing away the invisible dust from my clothes.

"im gonna go find Toshi, i'll see you later guys" leaving the common room i made my way towards the indigo boys room. 

~~~3rd person pov~~~ 

The group sat in silence as Y/n had walked away, "d-did i say something wrong?" Mina spoke first in a whisper almost asking herself. 

"No, Satou's been like that for ages" Bakugo frowned staring down at his phone, the groups eyes all turned to him expecting more of an explanation, His red eyes meet his friends, "what the fuck are you guys looking at" 

Denki stood up, "Kachan, do you" he paused looking between the group, "Do you like Y/n?" in return the blond male sent a sharp glare towards Denki. 

"What The Fuck" Bakugo whisper shouted towards the yellow haired boy, "In what fucking world would i, be-fucking-sides if i did there'd be no chance" it was not his turn to stand. 

"I don't fucking like Satou, so drop it" 

Kirishima hummed, "Why do you think there wouldn't be a chance? cause of shit you did in middle school?" the redhead stared softly towards his bestfriend. 

causing the blond to stare back, "There's some things i've said and done that she wouldn't forgive, she still gets upset over stuff from middle school" it was almost a whisper, the words that escaped him as he sat back down. 

"Maybe, not that you have to, but i think Y/n would appreciate an apology?" Mina piped up a soft smile on her face, "you can just write a letter if you aren't comfortable doing it to her face, though i think she'd forgive you if you did". 

Bakugo sat staring at his palms as his friends decided to move back to their rooms, "apologize to Satou" he whispered a frown on his face.