{33 - Mock Test}

---"N/n...come out, come play the villain"---

The sun seemed to beat down on the 2A students as they stood in an arena, hero costumes on, hands shielding their eyes from the sun as Mr Aizawa instructed the class.

"We are going to do a mock test, heroes vs villains" Aizawa spoke eyeing the teens a tired look on his face, "you'll be in teams of 2 each having a chance to play the hero and the villain."

The group shared excited noises as the listened, now awaiting to be paired up, "Shinso and Midoriya, and last pair Satou and Bakugo" the words felt like they were ringing in the h/c haired girls ears.

The two only recently made up, they still argue just a little less but now they're being forced to team up? Both teens stared ahead unmoving as the other spit off into the pairs.

"You'll be fine n/n, besides we can finally have a decent friendly battle" Toshi spoke next to her giving her one last smile before walking off with his green haired partner.

With a large sigh she finally turned to the blond, "alright Bakugo let's-"

"Just call me Katsuki already for fuck sake" he muttered looking away from her still as he eyed off seemingly no where.

"Ok Katsuki" she rolled her eyes, "we need to make a game plan, what attacks can we combine" y/n spoke a serious look on her face, one Bakugo has seen only once or twice.

"Nothing can improve my explosions so you'll have to find something to do while I'm winning" it was his turn to rolled her red eyes before landing a glare at her.

Running a hand down her face she looked at him silently questioning if he was joking, "I think we could you my toxic or healing vapor to create a smoke screen...I guess you could do that yourself too" she muttered the last bit on thought.

"No we can use it...saves me building up sweat" he added, surprising the girl slightly as he was willing to accept her aid.

A small smile formed on her face at his acceptance, "cool, hopefully we can workout anything else as we go" she turned away from him slightly embarassed that they were kind of working together well?

"Alright teams! We are going to have our first team Ashido and Yaoyorozu will play the heroes against Iida and Uraraka." Aizawa's voice called out grabbing the classes attention.

-------

T

he class continued to do their mock test, each having a turn at heroes and villains, Y/n and Bakugo had the chance at being heroes which went by quickly as they went against Kaminari and Aoyama.

The two stood in the mock town in the middle of a road waiting to hear the heroes coming.

It didn't take to long for the two to start hearing the sound of Midoriya jumping around, "he's close...do it" Bakugo spoke lowly, the girl beside him nodding handing him one of her spare gas masks.

A thick green cloud started to form as the girl pulled her mask down, covering the two.

"I'm going after the nerd, take on brain freak" the blonde muttered bursting out of the cloud towards the sound of Midoriya.

It didn't take long before she saw a thick tactical binding cloth strike through the cloud.

"N/n...come out, come play the villain" Hitoshi's voice sounded close and she knew better then to answer him in this situation.

She moved quietly through her smoke waiting for a time to locate and strike, Toshi wouldn't be affected by her toxcin his face mask prevented him from breathing it in.

"Smart girl" he spoke once again "you'll answer me eventually" he muttered, his words made her paranoid, he sounded all over making it hard to pin point his location in the smoke.

"He's in your smoke, don't speak I swear I'll blast you" Bakugos voice came through her ear piece, she nodded knowing he could see.

The binding cloth striked again close to her, she huffed jumping away, taking in a deep breath she made a break for him, sprinting towards where the bind came from.

Body slamming into the indigo haired boy, the cloud disappearing slightly at the disturbance. The impact cause both to feel winded slightly.

Quickly collecting herself she made a b-line towards him again, a punch bearly missing him as he dodged quickly.

"C'mon n/n a surprise attack" he muttered swinging the bind at her once again, "you know you want to answer come on y/n~" the boy knew how to egg her on.

How to get to her, he knew she'd struggle to ignore his constant pestering, "n/n~" she could almost see the smirk on his face.

She quickly went for the attack again this time landing a kick to his shin, causing the boy to yell out, "Jesus y/n that fucking hurt" he kneeled down grabbing his shin.

"Stop teasing me and pay attention" she muttered out finally and in that second her senses left, her body stopped all she could do was look towards the boy who held a smirk.

"Awh I'm surprised the worked n/n, sorry~" he teased before commanding her to go sit down in the capture spot.

In which her body listened, the rest of the match went by in a blur as y/n sat staring at basically nothing. Eventual Bakugos body was tossed into the capture point.

"And that's it, heroes win" Aizawa spoke up, "release Satou, Shinso" the boy nodded walking towards his best friend.

"Sorry n/n" he ended his quirk squatting in front of her.

A glare was sent from the girl towards the indigo boy, "that was a dirty play" she huffed looking away from him.

"You made it hard to fight you I had to resort to something I know would get you" he smiled softly giving a hand to her which she took as the both stood up.

y/n looked over at her blonde teammate who had been sulking in a corner about his loss, "come on Katsuki" she grabbed a hold of the boy arm.

"It's all cause you had to fucking answer him" he muttered letting the girl lift him up gently.

She scoffed, "it was an accident I forgot o shouldn't have spoke for a second" she muttered, "sorry I'm a shit partner " she let go quickly walking to join the rest of the class.