{23 - search}

---"that could be it so dont make any noise and keep sharp"---

The cold air of the night causing the group of teens to shiver slightly, Aizawa and Midnight stood in front of Bakugo, Shinso and Mina, having Vlad return the other students back to the resort wanting to prevent any panic with the soon to be heroes. 

"Alright you three, show us where you last saw her" Aizawa's tired voice grabbed the attention of the students. 

They followed as the three silently went into the forest following the path Vlad had taken them down hours before hand, finally finding the spot they had been told to hide around.

"Sir, this was the last spot we saw her" Mina spoke up her voice shaky nervous and a little upset at the fact she hadn't notice the girl missing. 

Aizawa hummed before looking at Midnight briefly, "did you see where she hid?" he asked looking back at them watching as Mina shook her head no. 

"Mind freak was the last person to talk to her" Bakugo spoke up, a frown on his face as he looked into the forest as if he was attempting to look for her, expecting her to walk up to them with her dumb face, but no just the wind and silence. 

Clearing his throat Shinso looked at the teachers a frown on his face, "she hid over there, we talked a little before she went behind that bush but she could have moved i didn't see" he spoke clearly attempting to keep his voice from shaking. 

With a sigh Aizawa walked towards the spot with caution, before pausing looking down at the ground, shining a light on the dirt where she had been hiding. 

The dirt not only had her shoe prints, where she had been hiding but also two larger pairs of prints along with, what he guessed was her body print in a curled position. He hadn't noticed the various footsteps that walked up to him until he turned to look at his students. 

Mina looked down a hand on her mouth as she attempted to make sense of the prints she was looking at. 

The indigo male also stood staring at the prints a guilty feeling swirling around his stomach, how could he had been so stupid letting her hide by herself, he knew she was terrified of the dark and yet he just hugged her and let her walk away. 

While Bakugo looked at the ground squatting down before looking elsewhere, "Oi," his voice caught the groups attention as he pointed towards the two large pairs of footprints going off into the forest, "Those fuckers went that way" his voice was low and menacing as he stared off. 

"lets go" Bakugo stood up going to take a step but was stopped by a hand on his shoulder causing the boy to glare back, Aizawa stood a frown on his face. 

"We don't know where they are, we cant just go in without a plan." he let go of the blond before looking at the others in the group, "If we find them walking still we hide, listen and follow, we do not attack until we know how many of them are there and what they could do" 

The group nodded, some more reluctant then others. "Alright now that that's understood, you will follow behind me, be quiet and dont run in" Aizawa spoke again his eyes mainly on the blond before they begun walking. 

They followed the trail of foot prints cautiously through the forest each of them on guard as they had no idea what was waiting for them at the end of the trail. 

After 15 minutes the group could see a building peaking through the trees unaware of it until Aizawa points it out. 

"Oi" he caught the groups attention a finger pointing towards a warm glow between the foliage, "that could be it so dont make any noise and keep sharp" 

The group eyed the building each with different looks of determination.

Hey guys sorry for the lack of updates, I've been Hella busy with work and uni, and now I'm sick ✨ I've also been addicted to valorant again, low-key any one wanna play 👀 riot id : moonrat#rat (oce servers p

Hey guys sorry for the lack of updates, I've been Hella busy with work and uni, and now I'm sick ✨ I've also been addicted to valorant again, low-key any one wanna play 👀 riot id : moonrat#rat (oce servers p.s I'm not good)

Love you guys I'll update soon ❤️.