{13 - Helping Hand}

--- "obviously so you can impress a certain someone" ---

It was starting to get late, the sun had set and most of the class had either gone to bed or going to, except for a certain blond and redhead who sat on the carpeted floor of Bakugo's dorm. 

Papers laying about as the two held pens, "This is ridiculous" the blond stood up glaring down at the papers with half written paragraphs, "there's no point to this". 

Kirishima looked up at his best friend, "of course there's a point, you wanted to apologise right?" the redhead wanted his friends to be friends, but he had doubts on whether they'd both cooperate. 

Laying down on his bed Bakugo eyed the ceiling, he didn't know what he wanted in this moment, apologizing meant having to lower his ego, but if he didn't apologise she'd continue to hate him which he wasn't opposed to she would at least feel something towards him. 

"fine, lets just write this stupid note" sitting up again Bakugo grabbed his pen again and sat down in front of Kirishima, "you write it" 

Kirishima let out a laugh, "No she'll know its not your writing" leaning on his palm he eyed the paper, "you write it ill help with wording" 

clicking his tongue Bakugo agreeing, "How am i even supposed to give it to her, she'd throw it away" he was sure if he gave her anything she wouldn't give it the time of day. 

Kirishima chuckled  "i can give it to her for you, maybe when we go on that retreat coming up?" with a sigh Bakugo nodded scribbling on the paper in front of him.  "You like her dont you?" the redhead asked with a teasing tone. 

Bakugo's head shot up a glare sent to his best friend, "I'll fucking kill you". 

---Y/n POV---Time skip Next Day---

"Mina~" i whined as we walked towards another shop, we had been wandering around the shopping district for hours now, all because Mina wanted to go shopping before out retreat trip. 

She tugged on my hand dragging me through the shop, "Its the last one promise" eyeing the store, it had been fairly normal until we stopped, turning to see what Mina was eyeing, "just need to get you a new swim suit" her cheeky smile appeared on her pink face. 

"haha funny, Mina why?" she responded with a hum as i just eyed the multi-coloured items a head of me.

she pulled out a plain black suit, "obviously so you can impress a certain someone" started a pile of different types of swimwear.

With a sigh I rolled my eyes, "Min, I told you before me and Toshi are just friends"

Earning a giggle from my pink friend "weird how you went straight to him but that's not who" Mina sent a cheeky smile to me before continuing to scan bikinis.

We had spent an hour going through the various bikinis finally agreeing with Mina on one i really liked, that wasn't meant to impress anyone. "Alright Mina lets head back i promised Toshi that we'd hangout" I strolled ahead of her to avoid her rolling her eyes. 

---No Pov---

It had been a day since the boys sat down a tried writing the small note Bakugo would give to Y/n, which meant it'd been a day of writing down ideas and staring at a blank page. 

"None of this is going to work" The blonde stood up throwing his pen across his room before roughly sitting on his bed, phone in hand.

Kirishima sighed heavily, he badly wanted to help his friend and stop the arguing between his friends. "Come on man, just cooperate" the red head asked which the blonde had ignored now laying down facing away from him. 

Staring down at the paper Kirishima started to write, He'd give Bakugo the words but he wont give the note over or help anymore. 

After a while Kirishima stood up, "Alright man, i'll see you later", Bakugo heard his door shut and peeked over his shoulder, his room was empty with the note laying on his desk. 

Standing up Bakugo moved towards the note, reading what his friend had written, a small smile tugged at his mouth before he sat down to rewrite the note in his own hand writing. 

Sorry for the short chapter <3 

Here are some ideas for Bikini options <3