{20 ~ Plan}

--- "fuck the plan, i cant do it" ---

~3rd POV~

The morning came slowly, Bakugo had already been out of bed for a few hours before everyone else, taking his daily jog just around the resort for training. thoughts of the previous day still frustrated him, seeing the look on her face replayed in his mind constantly.

sighing to himself he made his way towards the dining room to relax until the rest of the two classes showed up. sitting down he scrolled through his phone various photos of his classmates and other pages he followed popped up. 

he almost didn't notice the bright head of red hair sitting himself down, Kirishima sat down besides the blond a large smile on his face, "morning Bakubro, you ready for todays activities" 

A groan left the blond wanting to be left alone, "yeah shittyhair, cant wait" his voice was bland and monotoned. 

"what's been up with you man, you're acting like a zombie" Kiri patted Bakugo's back in a comforting manner. 

scoffing at his friend, "nothings fucking up" 

"are you sure? what happened with the plan by the way" 

a sharp glare aimed towards the red head appeared on Bakugo's face, "fuck the plan, i cant do it" 

Kirishima sighed resting his head on his hand, "whys that, i mean i haven't seen you guys argue recently?" the red head really wanted Bakugo to hurry up and apologise to the girl. 

grunting Bakugo planted his face on the table, "you know why, besides how am i supposed to get her alone to talk to her, that fucking brainwasher is always with her" 

"I dont know man, that's for you to figure out" sighing Kirishima leaned back, "maybe tomorrow i'll get Denki to distract Shinso for you, but you have to talk to her man" 

"What do i even say" Bakugo turned to his friend a look Kirishima hadn't seen before, something between a frown and pleading. 

"stop that look man" 

"YOU BASTARD ANSWER MY QUESTION" 

laughing Kirishima relaxed, "There we go, what are you apologizing for man, like everything or something specific" 

"everything" Bakugo whispered

sighing, "you'll just have to explain it to her, slowly, be patient and dont work yourself up" Kirishima smiled to the blond, "you've got this"

~Y/n POV~

The day seemed to go by slowly, our group stood together on the verge of a forest, Midnight stood a head of us in shorts and a cami binoculars in hand

"alright group, we are doing so orientation training, you'll be in two teams of 3 and one of 2 of my choosing and will have to help each other navigate to specific coordinates" 

My eyes looked towards the head of indigo, the chances of being on the same team together was pretty slim but i could hope. My eyes glanced towards the blond a few feet away his face relaxed as he paid attention, the chances are the same with him. 

for some reason the idea of being in his group was a little less vomit worthy and more appealing, something about him changed in my mind and it was starting to both me. 

 "also guys! we are having a test of courage tonight with all the groups, just wanted to warn you guys, now for the groups"

Midnight started grouping us up she started with the pair and continued, "Y/n Satou, Katsuki Bakugo and Hitoshi Shinso, our last group" it looked as if she was smirking, shaking my head i begrudgingly moved towards the two boys. 

This was going to be a long task, she just had to put me with the two people that cant work together. 

I eyed the two as they sent each other glares, fighting for the map and compass, "Guys fucking stop, give me the compass" i moved and took the compass from them both, "Share the map or something" 

"What fuck that, give me the map mindfreak" Bakugo pulled the map in which Hitoshi let go making the blond stumble. "YOU FUCK"

"sorry" i watched as Toshi sent a cocky smirk. 

sighing and rolling my head back, this is defiantly going to be a long day. 

~~~

The fact we even managed to get to the destination was astonishing, there had been several moments during our travel i thought we'd give up go our own ways, but here we were joining back up with the big group outside the resort. 

"Congratulations everyone, we all made it!" Midnight cheered a few of us joining in, "Now go get cleaned up and ready for dinner and then our test of courage!" 

The group dispersed inside, Toshi, Mina and i with Bakugo walking a few feet behind made our way to our rooms. 

"I'll see you in a bit" i waved to Tosh who nodded before continuing down the hall, my eyes briefly meeting Bakugo's before i entered my room behind Mina.

"Im so excited Y/n! I hope it doesn't get ruined like last year" Mina moved around the room getting ready for dinner and cleaning herself up.

Nodding, "yeah same, should be fun, lets try be partners" i too started to get ready changing my clothes into something more comfortable. 

cleaning up my face and hair to be more presentable, we left for dinner.

I really hope this time it doesn't get interrupted, shit what if i jinxed it.  

~Linked the playlist i listen to while i write this above if anyone is interested <3 (I listen to so many different ones might start putting them in the chapters for you guys to enjoy too)~