{22 - Questions}

---'i'm not cut out to be a hero, i can't even save myself'---

It was cold, my body was stiff and uncomfortable the feeling of hard wood underneath me, my eyes slowly opening and focusing on the grooves between the wood boards. 

I could barely make out the muffled voices from behind the door, "she....boss...hide?" the words didn't make sense, looking down towards my arms still cuffed together i attempt to move them however i was unable to. 

Frowning i attempted to move any part of my body, nothing, only my eyes were able to move, "a paralysis quirk?" i whispered to myself, lost in thought i hadn't noticed the door being opened until a voice spoke. 

"Ay boss! she's awake!" the younger male had walked in squatting down in front of me, "How long have you been awake hm~" his hand hand reached out making my eyes widen, touching my shoulder the feeling of my body seemed to return. 

Attempting to inch away immediately i let out a groan the pain of laying on hardwood for who knows how long was catching up to me. My head dizzy i dropped back towards the floor. 

"Awh little sore are we? sorry princess but i dont really care" snapping my head towards him i sent a sharp glare cause the male to chuckle, now attempting to  remember his appearance as i could actually see now. 

He looked rather lanky, dirty blond hair whether it was actually that colour or if it was just dirty, a goatee matching his hair colour, fairly sharp blue eyes, gloves covered his hands, he wore a zipped up jacket along with dirty jeans and boots. 

"Now why dont we remove this" his hand reached out again now ripping the tape off my mouth, the sting of it being ripped off cause me to scream out. 

"WHAT THE FUCK MAN!" a tear escaping my eye unable to wipe it away. 

The man chuckled a little at me before immediately stopping when footsteps approached the doorway, the larger and old man appeared a glare on his face as he stepped into the room. 

"What the fuck is the screaming about hah?!" compared to his buddy this guy was larger, taller and his features hardened, it defiantly looks like he's been in this business for years, scars littering his face. 

Pushing the other guy out of the way it was now his turn to squat by me his eyes boring into mine, "So kid, what was that all about hm?" 

The aura the man gave off gave me chills, i couldn't bring myself to speak, my throat feeling like its going to close up, he was scary, i know i am meant to be becoming a hero but i had not advantage in this situation, this man could kill me and the way he's looking at me says he wouldn't hesitate. 

"hm i see, well, we're stuck here for a while so lets be nice" standing up from his spot he moved towards a seat the smaller man following him, "so i dont normally ask this but, any questions?" 

shuffling myself a little i got myself to sit up leaning against a wall my legs stretched out and tied in front of me my cuffed hands on my lap. 

coughing slightly to clear my throat i looked between the two, "why me?" it felt stupid to ask, if it were anyone else id be stressing my brains over this, in a strange way i am glad it was me. 

"Like we actually have a target, we were given a description of what the boss wanted, short, female, aspiring hero, nothing about appearance or an actual name" he had picked up a knife to start carving a piece of wood. 

cocking my head to the side, "whose your boss?" 

a chuckle left him as he pointed the knife towards me, "like we would tell you hm ask something else" 

"hmph fine," looking down at my hands attempting to think of something, "am i going to die?" i was purely curious if their plan involved it and if it did, how many people would notice, how many people notice im gone right now,  it's not like it was bright so they're all probably enjoying the hot spring or something. 

"I have no clue" the man broke my train of thought, "we're just the kidnappers to put it plainly, after we hand you off that's it we've got no clue" 

A sigh left me, i wasn't sure how i was meant to feel, sad, angry, ive pretty much already accepted this, it wasn't like i was fighting i knew the combat difference, i know im not strong without my quirks help, i gave up before even trying, what a joke. 

"Dont stress kid, if ya lucky nothing too bad will happen" The younger dude spoke up a sad smile on his face. 

frowning at my hands, 'i'm not cut out to be a hero, i can't even save myself'.