{25 - Appreciate Me!}

---"Listen to me for fuck sake"---

The voices around her seemed muddled and distant as she stood her friends eyeing her all separate emotions and words escaping them as she focused on calming herself.

She wasn't about to breakdown in front of them not a chance.

Caught up in herself she hadn't realized the group was waiting for a response, her eyes focusing on the group.

Taking in a deep breath she opened her mouth, "guys I'm fine completely don't worry about me" she needed to keep her strong outer shell.

"we're-" Mina started before getting cut off.
"You're such a dumb fuck you know that" Bakugo stood arms crossed, a glare directed at her.

"Can't just say you're fucking fine and expect us to believe that crap" he continued his expression darkening with every word "you actually think I'm stupid or something cause that zoned out shit ain't gonna cut it if you want me to believe you're actually fine" he wasn't yelling no but the look on his face, she could tell he was pissed off.

"Listen i-"
"Shut the fuck up! Listen to me for fuck sake, you fucking owe me that at -fucking- least, I saved your ass and all you do is hug that freak like he didn't just sit in a fucking tree for 30 minutes giving nothing to fucking save you, what do I get fuck all, not even a thank you, so I don't really give a fuck what you have to say unless it's damn appreciation or an apology."

The silence was deafening, the group remained quiet all eyes on the blond her swore to himself before storming off back towards the resort.

"I-"
"Y/n, Bakugo's right you know, you didn't thank anyone but Shinso So I get why he's upset but also, we know you aren't ok, so when you actually want to talk I'm there but I can't when there's no appreciation." Mina's eyes stared at the ground as she spoke before also walking back slight slouched.

The h/c haired girl now eyed her best friend her mouth slightly agape, a sigh escaping her before looking at the ground, "go on the others did so it's your turn"

A sigh left the boy in front of her, "they're right but it's fine I know you aren't ok but I also know you'll talk to me when you're ready, so let's just head back now ok" he held out his hand a soft smile on his face waiting for her.

"Wait before you two leave, Satou, we have called a head and you'll be staying in a room with Midnight tonight, just incase there are others coming who might be after you, also we will be scheduling a councilor appointment for you when we arrive back at school, that's all"

The two begun walking in silence towards the resort hand in hand.

The halls of the resort remained silent as the two headed towards the room midnight and y/n will be sharing.

Opening the door to the room the two looked around noticing her bags and other belongings on top of one of the two beds.

"Did you want me to wait with you until midnight gets here?" Hitoshi spoke letting her hand go.

Shaking her head a slight frown, "I'll be ok, you should get some sleep anyway"

He pulled her into a hug quickly before giving her a small smile and then retreating back down the hallway.

The silence consumed the room as she stood eyes unfocused as thoughts swirlled in her head.

She knew she needed to apologise to everyone involved in her rescue but didn't even know how to start.

Hiya everyone it's been a bit I've just had a break for a bit but Im back now! Hope you enjoyed this chapter <3 - Death