{21 - Taken..}

---"this is so stupid, im fine, im gonna be a hero this is nothing"---

Night had come quickly and the cold wind blowing around us. All the groups stood before Aizawa and the other teachers. Most of us had been waiting all day for this activity while some not so much. 

I stood picking at my nails as i anxiously listened to Aizawa explain the activity. "Tonight we are having our test of courage, we will put you in pairs and two groups will be the ones scaring and we will swap."

feeling myself get nudged i turn towards the indigo haired male beside me, "you ok?" Toshi asked a worried look on his face. nodding in response i turned back, i wasn't ok i was freaking out, i wasn't a fan of being in the dark let alone it being night and a forest. 

"groups one and three will be scaring first so follow Vlad" Aizawa spoke again pointing towards the forest where Vlad is standing. "The rest of you get into pairs" 

Turning towards Toshi i held my hand out which he grabbed a smile on his face, "it's ok, it'll only take a second" 

After a few minutes Vlad started coming out of the forest alone, "alright lets start, we'll number you and that's the order" 

Aizawa basically started where we stood, "Satou and Shinso, 3" before continuing on. 

Toshi pulled me towards the entrance of the test my hands shaking ever so slightly, we watched as the first pair went in, Mina and Ibara swinging hands as they entered both looking fearless. next was a pair from class B who also seemed to walk in with no issues. 

Now at the front Toshi squeezed my hand in comfort before pulling me along with him, entering into the dark forest the only sound coming from the leaves crunching under out feet and our breathing. 

"It's fine, nothing back will happen" Toshi whispered as we continued forward. It wasn't long until somebody jumped out at us a mask on. 

Jumping back i put a hand over my mouth to prevent the scream escaping, Denki stood mask in hand and a large smile on his face. 

"DENKI YOU DICK" i smacked his chest before Toshi begun pulling me along again. The whole test went by quickly as the groups tried scaring us, some of the successful. 

Toshi and i left the forest finally, i had ended up basically hugging him shaking the dark and the jump scares where too much by the end of it. 

Sitting down by everyone else we waited until our groups were finished. 

"Alright groups two and four, your turn follow Vlad" following the class B teacher we entered the forest going along the path once more Vlad would direct us to different spots. 

"Satou, Bakugo, Ashido and Shinso this are is yours, figure something out" leaving us four behind he continued on along with the others. 

The paranoia of being in the dark was starting to get to me, the feeling of eyes and the random noses made me look behind me multiple times. 

"So, what's the plan~" Mina grabbed my attention, "personally i think we hide separately along here but jump out together" 

"yeah whatever" Bakugo started walking into the forest a bit. "i'll go this way you two don't hide together" Mina also started walking off leaving Toshi and i standing there. 

"i-i'll go this way i guess, i'll see you in a bit i guess" i gave Toshi one last smile and a hug before going into the forest. 

Finding a small spot beside the path i crouched down behind a bush fiddling with my fingers as i waited anxiously. The dark making it hard to make out what and who was around me. 

Snaps of twigs on the ground sent a shiver down my spine as i glanced around not wanting to move much incase of wild animals. 

"this is so stupid, im fine, im gonna be a hero this is nothing" i whispered to myself an attempt to shake the paranoia and focus on my task.

However it wasn't until a hand sprung out over my mouth did i realize what was happening, my body was flung backwards landing on my back a man squatted above me a crooked smile on his face. 

"Oo~ isn't she cute" a voice came from next to me another face popping into my vision a younger male stood.

"Shut up, they'll hear" the man started pulling my arms up, my eyes widening getting ready to use my quirk, toxic gas would put him out.

the spurt of green puffed out of my palms briefly, frowning i looked towards the man who nodded down the my wrists, with out realizing it he somehow had gotten hand cuffs on me. 

"Quirk erasing dont try it" 

Glaring towards him i lifted my leg up preparing to kick him as i was winding up his hand shot out and grabbed my ankle. "Come on, just accept it brat" placing tap over my mouth instead of his hand, he pulled my body up and over his shoulder. 

"Come on Rico, can't hang around here" 

"She'll give us a pretty big cut right boss"

the man hummed "yeah, anyway, go to sleep" feeling a flick on my forehead my body went limp and my eyes started closing the last thing i saw was the younger male a large smirk on his face. 

~3rd POV~

The test was over all the students were now meeting back where they started the groups forming back together for the head count.

"Alright team just a quick count" Midnight stood, her finger out counting her groups.

Hitoshi looked around attempting to find the h/c haired girl finding her no where in sight before he could even open his mouth a voice interrupted Midnights counting, "Satou is missing" His indigos eyes landed on the last person he'd think would report such a thing.

Bakugo

He stood there his eyes wide a frantic look on his face as he once again looked around, it seemed so unlike the boy the group stood in a little shock watching the blond walk a little towards the forest.

"Bakugo get back here. We will send in teachers to find here" Midnight spoke firmly before walking towards Aizawa. 

"She's fucking in there and fucking scared" He muttered to himself. 

aaaaa~ im so bad at fight scene's omg, finally a something interesting is happening <3 hope you enjoyed