{17 - Relaxing Spring}

--- "SHE MAKES ME NERVOUS OK!" ---

~3rd POV~

Bakugo's little coughing fit ceased after a while, his friends briefly making sure he wasn't dying and then continued on conversing with the others. 

It was a sight he never wanted to see again, the almost flirtatious look on Shinso directed at the red faced Satou, it made him sick the way they would interact with each other. His shock slowly wore off as the two continued their conversation completely disregarding the blatant flirting the did seconds ago.  

It was almost as if everyone ignored their little exchange, everyone but the blond. Bakugo had sat picking at his food as he over thought about it. only to pay attention when Kirishima nudged him with a worried look on his face. 

"You're being unusually quiet what'ya thinking?" Kirishima knew, it was obvious to him, his friends demeaner didn't change very much, his silence was deafening though. 

His red eyes move from the H/c haired girl across the table towards Kirishima whose worried expression morphed into a smile. "I'm fine shitty hair" his eyes glancing back at her, her body basically leaning onto the indigo males. 

Abruptly standing Bakugo knocked the table gathering his friends eyes on him, the e/c eyes he was watching glared over before rolling and going back to looking at Mina. Leaving the cafeteria he was beyond frustrated, his head hurt, he needed to relaxing. 

~Y/n POV~

"What was that about" Mina chuckled awkwardly as the table sat in silence for a moment. Kirishima stood up, "I'll go check on him" scurrying off, the silence came back.  "Anyways~ what you thinking about doing now, we have some free time?" 

humming to myself, "we could go to the hot spring?" i offered as an idea, watching as she nodded aggressively, "Alright came down, lets go get ready for it then" i smiled standing, "I'll see you later Toshi" 

Mina and i walked down the hall to our room hearing muffled voices from a room coming up, my pink friend paused out side the door cupping her ear to try hear what is being said. her cheeky expression fading and her mouth hanging open, she quickly waved me over. 

shushing me before continuing to listen, cupping my own ear i too listened in. I could only make up a few words. apologise, nervous, Shinso. 

"it's Kiri and Bakugo" Mina mouthed to me, frowning i shook my head no longer interested in eavesdropping. from what i could make out Toshi was right, Bakugo was planning on apologizing but was too nervous to? 

"SHE MAKES ME NERVOUS OK!" his voice yelled from behind the door making the two of us jump and run down the hall. 

to say my heart didn't miss a beat would be a lie, 'i make him nervous?' my thoughts wouldn't stop it was like i was seeing him a different way. 

shaking my head i moved a head of Mina "come on, that was pointless" grabbing a few thing from our room for the hot springs we arrived at the building. 

It seemed to be a self serve as we entered placing our shoes in cubbies and walking into the girls showers. 

sitting down and washing myself, "you cant say what we heard was pointless" Mina finally spoke up about what we had heard, "Bakugo said you make him nervous that's pretty interesting in my opinion, you sure he hates you" 

frowning at my reflection in the mirror, i wasn't sure anymore, "Mina, be serious, he finds apologizing nerve wracking" i muttered loud enough for her to hear, "besides, there is no way all this time i've made him nervous, he has teased and tormented me for years" 

she sighed loudly, "disagree! how about he's always been nervous and his response was to tease you cause he could interact with you normally" her head popped up from next to me, "come on" we walked into the out door spring area. 

the steam rising from the pool and the fresh air filled my nose as we sunk into the warm water. 

"Now lets just relax, no more nonsense Mina" i hummed closing my eyes and enjoying the peacefulness of the night. 

The cool breeze mixing with the warm steam calmed my mind and relaxed my body. it wasn't long before my mind began to wander. 

was Mina right? did Bakugo only tease me to try and talk to me, there's no way he couldn't have been that anxious about it right, i mean the dude is basically confidence as a person, he could ask for whatever he wanted and get it, so why'd he say he was nervous to apologise. 

nothing was making any sense, why would he apologise, why would he be nervous, why is my heart confused, so many things were happening in a short amount of time. 

"alright, im done, ill see you back in the room?" Mina stood up the water moving ever so slightly.

"yeah, ok im gonna sit here for a little longer" waving at her as she left i opened my eyes looking into the water. It just isn't possible and i will die on this hill, there is absolutely no way Katsuki Bakugo is nervous around me. 

Standing up i wrapped a towel around myself, going to the lockers to find my clothes had been taken, "Mina?!" i yelled, she took them on purpose? maybe?

tightening the towel around myself i looked into the hallway to find no one walking around. moving quickly i got to my room, "MINA OPEN THIS DOOR!" i knocked quickly. 

"Satou what the fuck are you doing" turning my head i was faced to face with Bakugo his hand over his eyes as he stood a few feet away. i couldn't help but notice the pink hue on his face. 

"Baku-" my body was yanked into the room, Mina holding in a laugh as she held out my clothes and smile on her face. snatching my clothes from her, "once im dressed im going to kill you!" 

 snatching my clothes from her, "once im dressed im going to kill you!"