{28 - I messed up...}

---'why would i care what he thinks...'---

"dad, i'm gonna stay at the dorms, Mr Aizawa is right i'll be safest here" Y/n muttered her eyes avoiding her fathers. She watched as he sighed and stood up from the ground. 

His eyes landed back on her tired teacher, "I suppose that will be fine, However i want updates if anything happens" he turned towards the h/c haired girl, another sigh escaping him, "will you be ok? your mum said she'll call you after work" 

"i'll be fine dad, i promise, i'll remember to answer" her voice was slightly quiet as her eyes looked up towards him.

a soft smile appeared on his face, "i love you, i gotta go i left work abruptly i have to go explain" he chuckled slightly giving her a quick hug.

"love you too" she returned the warm hug before watching him get into his car give a small wave and leave. 

Turning back towards Mr Aizawa she noticed the class had already gone back inside surprisingly and thankfully wanting to avoid awkward conversation.

"you can go back to your dorm Satou, Midnight took your bags" nodding at Aizawa's words Y/n bowed briefly before moving towards the dorms. 

Entering the dorm building Y/n half expected to see the whole class down stairs ready to ask questions however the longue area was empty along with the kitchen. 

She hummed to her self questioning the lack of noise from her classmates, moving towards the elevators she made her way up to her room floor. expecting noise from Mina's or Jirou's rooms however the light creaking of the floor was the only sound as she walked down the silent hall.

Finally entering her room, closing the door and locking it, she left out an exaggerated but needed sigh, feeling the weight of keeping her emotional mask on for the whole day finally leave. 

Landing herself on her bed, she curled her legs up into a fetal position, a pounding feeling encasing her head. The palms of her hands gently massaged her temples as she laid there her eyes half lidded gazing at the plain white wall. 

A loud ringing broke her gaze, she reached down to her phone in her pocket, "hello" she muttered forgetting to look at the caller id. 

" N/n sweetie? I was so worried" Her mothers voice filled her ears, she blinked quickly a few tears escaping. 

"momma, i-i" 

"shh~ it's all ok, you're safe now, i'm sorry i couldn't come earlier" 

As her mom spoke tears soon flooded her free hand gently brushing them away as they fell, "i-i, i messed up" her voice was quiet. 

yet the older woman heard, "you didn't mess up anything my love, you couldn't help anything that happed" her voice was soft yet stern. 

"no...i" she cringed slightly at her next words, "a friend, i- He saved me-"

"That wonderful sweetie, you haven't done anything wrong" her words were interrupted. 

A shaky sigh left her, "i- i completely ignored him mom, he hates me so much" she sniffled closing her eyes tight to prevent the tears. 

"sweetie..." her mother spoke softly, "you went through a traumatic experience, he doesn't hate you" she soothed. 

"He does" Y/n spoke a frown forming on her face, her chest hurting, "i messed up and now i don't know what to do" she didn't understand the feeling in her chest as she thought about the blond boy. 

"Well sweetie, seems like you need to try and fix it, if you think he truly hates you" 

Y/n let out a quiet yes, her hand gripping her shirt above her heart. 

"You seem to really care about his opinion of you" Her mothers voice seemed to make the world stop for a moment. 

'care about what he thinks of me....no' her thoughts spiraled, 'why would i care what he thinks...' 

"I've got to go sweetie, I'll talk to you soon, love you" her mother broke her train of thought. 

"yeah, ok mom, i love you" 

She placed her phone down once her mother hung up, sitting herself up she looked down at her phone her contacts open, her eye focusing on his contact she had added recently. 

Her heart seemed to jump slightly as she thought about contacting him. "No...im just anxious" she muttered ignoring any thoughts popping up in her head. 

"i need to call Mina" she rushed towards her phone quickly clicking on the pink girls contact. 

The phone rang for a few minutes before a sleepy voice spoke through, "Y/n? whats up" the girl yawn could be heard. 

"Can you come over, i need your help" Y/n spoke quietly embarrassed to ask for help. 

"Wha~ can't Shinso help y-"

"Mina it's embarrassing" she cut of her friend before hanging up and waiting for her pink friend to come.