{8 - Capture The Flag}

---"Go get your boyfriend, he's gonna be our fifth member"---

The warmth of the sun heating up my body as i laid flat on the grass, Toshi sitting beside me in silence enjoying the peacefulness together. 

"Oi Satou" 

Scrunching up my face at the sound of his voice, i knew what he wanted but i lowkey regret making a deal with him he frustrates me and now he expects us to work together without issues, dumb. 

"Fucking get up, Raccoon eyes get her up" 

"Just leave her alone" Toshi spoke up 

letting out a sigh, "Dont fight each other, what do you want" sitting up i eyed the blond who stood a few feet in front of me. 

"We're a team remember, up until i beat your ass so get up we're going to get shitty hair" he was glaring down at me.

my eyes slowly closed as i once again laid on the grass, "Go without me, you're too loud"

"Get the fuck up" at this point he was pulling on my arm attempting to force me to stand, while Toshi seemed the best idea was to pull my other arm. 

"Can you fuckers stop!" pulling both my arms to myself, standing up and brushing whatever dirt was on my shorts i eyed Toshi, "You dont have to try and protect me from him Tosh, i cant take him easy" i smiled before eyeing the blond.

"You asshole, dont pull my damn arm!" i roughly pushed passed him, "Now hurry up we're finding Kirishima" 

-----

It wasn't long before we found the red head who was talking to Denki by a vending machine, "What are you guys doing together its weird" Kiri spoke a crooked smile on his face. 

"He's forcing it, now be on our team for the next game" we had found out during lunch that the second game with the year twos was a capture the flag, each team having a flag which they must hide and protect teams that have the most flags win, teams being made up of 5 people meaning there are 10 teams going against each other. 

I had zoned out for a bit cause now we had Kirishima and Denki following along as we attempted to find our fifth teammate, "Surely we get Sero" Denki spoke up.

"Flex tape? maybe" Bakugo seemed to also be in thought as we walked probably trying to think of the best teammate, "Satou"

humming i kept walking, "What" 

"Go get your boyfriend, he's gonna be our fifth member" 

Rolling my eyes i begun walking towards we i had left Hitoshi who sat on his phone, "By the way, he's not my boyfriend you Pomeranian" i glared over at Bakugo.

-------

The teams were made and we had all stood by a small flag pole each having a different colour flag, short buildings were placed around it almost mimicked a paintball field.  

"Now now everyone listen up, The flags can be place anywhere in this arena doesn't matter where as long as they are accessible so no unbreakable stuff, quirks are allowed as a way to distract or create an obstacle no physical damage should be done to each other. Anyway in 3 begin" 

As we waited for the count down we had been discussing plans, "Should we hide it or someone keep it on them?" Denki added in. 

"Keep it on one of us? that could work i dont think people would expect but them its way to accessible" Kiri hummed holding the flag. 

"Give it here dumbasses, i'll hold on to the fucking thing, you all either protect me or go find others" Bakugo growled making me roll my eyes as i leaned on Hitoshi. 

"1!"

"2!"

"3!"

"BEGIN!" 

Bakugo had wrapped the flag around his wrist, which wasn't against the rules, it was accessible just the other teams were gonna have to go up against the aggressive blonde plus his teammates. 

"times like these im glad we're on that idiots team" i muttered to Toshi as we stood a few meters away from Bakugo to protect him if people come.

Toshi hummed in agreement, "Though i still dislike him, he still needs to be kicked down a few notches" my indigo haired friend eyed the blonde with a glare. 

---------

The game went on the many teams strategizing and running around attempting to grab flags, i had been staying around Toshi going against whoever rushed us, between our two quirks his brainwashing and my toxic gas it was fairly simple to take down our classmates.

 It didn't take long for the game to end, planting myself on the grass i stretched my arms behind me to lean on as i eyed Toshi who sat down with me, "Do you think we passed? i lost track of the dog" i muttered glancing around the various of students who seemed to collapse on the grass. 

"Who cares, we'll have internships anyway and i just want a nap" Toshi closed his eyes laying down flat. 

"Yeah, i guess that's true"

"Satou, get the hell up and get ready to fight me" the dog had returned, glancing behind him i eyed the large screen showing the games results, our team had gotten 2nd.

letting out a sigh i fell onto my back, "the dog returned" i muttered mostly to Toshi however

"What the fuck did you just call me?!" Bakugo just had to hear it, "Can you go away you're ruining the relaxing vibe" 

He seemed to have listened for once because he left, well i assumed he left my eyes were closed and it remained silent