{26 - I'm Sorry}

--- "Hey Mina, can you give me Bakugo's number?"  ---

The sun rose again and the resort trip had been cut short due to the events of the previous night, Aizawa and Midnight discussed and decided along with the other teachers it was time to end the trip not needing more incidences to occur. 

Y/n sat up on her bed her eyes gazing out the window, her thoughts seem to still be running wild over the things her friends had told her. 

Her heart had broken a bit remembering the words the blond spoke to her,  "Can't just say you're fucking fine and expect us to believe that crap", she didn't want them to worry, pulling her knees up to her chest she hugged them. "I get fuck all, not even a thank you" closing her eyes she could only imagine his face the anger and frustration in his eyes as he spoke. 

A sharp knock startled her out of her breakdown, bringing her sleeve towards her face she wiped the tears she didn't know were there away. 

clearing her thought she turned to the door, "come in" she called out expecting one of her friends however, Midnight stepped through the door. 

A slight frown on the women's face, "We contacted your dad" she spoke not wanting to be the on to share the news to the girl before her.

"is-is he coming to pick me up.." Y/n didn't want to go, she had planned out her training regime and was excited to participate in more group activities, besides she knew her father there was no way he'd let her continue her studies. 

A soft yet sad smile came to Midnights face, "unfortunately the trip has been cancelled, no need to stress though the other students wont know the reasoning but Aizawa is informing them now" 

frowning the h/c haired girl looked at her lap, "i see, i'll pack my things then" 

Midnight nodded before leaving the room, leaving the girl to spiral yet again. 

-----------------

Everyone had made their way out of the resort and towards the buses that had been opened up ready for all of the students belongings. 

Shinso had stood somewhat buy himself yet still by the blonds group, Denki had made him stand beside them so he wasn't "left out", he hadn't really cared he was just waiting on her. 

Waiting for the h/c haired girl to come running to him a smile on her dumb face however when he laid his eyes on her she was slouched with a slight frown and red splotchy eyes, he watched as she looked around the yard her eyes landing on his before she looked down at her phone quickly typing something. 

{n/n♥} 

- can you bring Mina to me -

Reading her text he quickly looked around finding the pink girl talking with Denki, tapping on her shoulder she quickly turned to him a bit surprised to see him, "Oh hey Shinso, what's-" she paused as she watched him point towards the h/c haired girl sitting on steps "she wants to talk to you" he hadn't really spoken to the girl before but if Y/n wanted him to get her he would. 

Nodding quickly Mina, quickly said she'd be back to the group before walking towards the h/c haired girl. While Shinso stood there watching for a little until feeling of eyes were on him. 

"What do you want" He sighed out looking back towards the a red eyed blond who seemed to be fuming. 

Mina found herself standing before her once happy friend, Y/n sat her head bowed down and her body slouched. "Y/n.." Mina spoke out grabbing the girls attention, her head flew up puffy eyes staring into yellow. 

"Mina, i-, i'm sorry" she stood up a frown on her face as she attempted to focus on something, anything, "i'm sorry i didn't acknowledge your help, i don't know if i would be here without it, i was a cruel friend, i'm sorry and thank you for saving me" she bowed her head once more. 

Mina stood there a soft smile on her face, "you're such an idiot" she quickly pulled the girl in for a hug "thank you for apologizing but you don't need to, i was worried and a little hurt in the moment it was selfish, i just want you to be ok, but i need you to tell me that you're not" 

The pink girl paused letting Y/n go, "that's all i wanted was you to say you weren't ok, im sure that's what Bakugo wants to"  

Y/n paused, she hadn't thought of it that way, did he want her to admit she wasn't ok, but there was no way. "don't think about it too hard, come on we gotta get into the bus" Mina pulled the girl. 

"Hey Mina, can you give me Bakugo's number?"