{30 - Plans in motion}

---"if he doesn't come, i will"---

Closing the door to her room the h/c haired girl eyed Mina who smiled giving a thumbs up before running down the hall towards the two boys. Y/n watched as Mina dragged the blond and red head down the hall. 

Making her way towards the kitchen, most of her classmates were either studying in their rooms or enjoying their weekend elsewhere, eyeing the ingredient she had placed on the counter, she clapped her hands together an anxious feeling creeping into her mind. 

'what if this isn't enough' her thoughts made her hesitate for a moment, 'no, it has to work right' she frowned 

"What are you doing?" a voice made her jump out of her thoughts, quickly turning she made eye contact to those indigo eyes.

"Toshi" she muttered, "I- this is embarrassing" she covered her face slightly, her behaviour startling the boy in front of her not seeing this side of her before. 

He shook his head gently, "you dont have to tell me, did you want help?" he asked eyes glancing towards the counter covered in ingredients.

A soft smile crept up on her face, "i think its something i should do alone...you can sit and keep me company though?" she suggested watching as he nodded taking a seat at the counter as she walked around ready to prepare her peace offering. 

--------------

A sigh left him as he watched her move around the kitchen effortlessly, moving from the stove to the rice cooker and back checking on her tasteful creations, "So...I know i said you dont have to tell me, but this is a lot?" he starred amused. 

To which she quickly turned to look at him, "Why does it matter...is it too much?" she quickly frowned her thoughts now escaping. 

"calm down, what is it for?" Shinso asked a slight worried look on his face. 

Turning the stove off she frowned, "i-i'm trying to make up with Bakugo" she turned away from him embarrassed to admit it. 

Her words stunned him slightly, a sigh leaving him, "This is your apology?", She turned to him again nodding a frown on her face, "is it bad?" she worried, a chuckle left him a smile on his face, "well if he didn't accept this then he doesn't deserve an apology". 

She smiled at his words preparing to plate up the food, "Thanks Toshi" she placed the dumplings on a plate with saran wrap covering it, the same went with the plate of rice balls. 

"What's the plan now?" Shinso asked eyeing the plated food almost jealous that it wasn't his.

Humming she grabbed a note pad pulling off a sheet and grabbing a pen, "im gonna write a note, to meet me on the roof" she muttered tapping the pen thinking of what to write. 

The indigo haired boy watched as she scribbled down words, a soft look on his face with a slight pang he sighed, "if he doesn't come, i will" he muttered, she smiled up at him. 

--------------

Mina contemplated if she had stalled them long enough, she had made several bets so Bakugo would get distracted wanting to disprove them but somehow they had agreed to start heading back ignoring the bets Mina was still trying to place. 

The three entered the dorm lobby the two males exhausted and sweaty, Mina quickly eyed the kitchen thanking whatever was above that she had stalled enough, "Hey what's this?" she pointed out to the boys.  

Two plates of food sat on the counter a not resting between them, "Hey its for Bakugo" now grabbing the two males attention. 

"ooo what is it?" Kirishima walked up an excited look on his face, "come on man read it!" he grabbed the note quickly handing it to his blonde friend. 

Rolling his eyes Bakugo looked at the note...

Hey Bakugo, 

I hope Mina stalled enough but this food is for you, its half of my apology. 
If you are willing to accept this part, I'm waiting on the roof if you would like to hear the rest. 
I'll be waiting until 5, if you dont come ill accept that you dont forgive me.

Sincerely
Y/n.

Bakugo expression was unchanging, he expected something like this, but that doesn't change that he was obviously going to accept her apology as stubborn as he may seem he disliked the lack of arguments they had recently. 

"sooo~ are you gonna go?" Mina smiled getting in his face slightly with Kirishima nodding behind her urging him to go for it. 

Rolling his eyes her opened the wrap on the rice balls, grabbed two and leaving the two idiots behind as he walk towards the elevator, "Put those away for me" He yelled out before entering the elevator.