{32 - Back to Normal}

---"I guess we're back to normal"---

The classroom was loud, full of chatter as the day began, the h/c haired girl wandered into the loud room with her indigo haired best friend in tow.

"Toshi~ i heard we're getting our internship lists today" Y/n smiled taking her seat as Hitoshi did the same smiling slightly at her happy behaviour. 

Nodding he slumped over his desk, "yeah...i'm probably just gonna go with Aizawa again" his eyes glanced around the room, "Where do you think you'll go again?"

Humming to herself Y/n leaned back in her chair, "I'm not sure probably Midnight again, but if someone new is on the list maybe ill go with them" She looked up at the ceiling. 

After a while the class finally simmered down as Aizawa entered the room, a stack of papers in his hands with Midnight following behind. 

"Alright shut up" Aizawa placed the papers down on his desk waiting for the class to stop their small conversations, "I'm sure you've heard that we're doing internships again" As the words left his mouth a loud whoo! sounded in the class, "Kaminari shut up" 

"boo~" The yellow blonde frowned giving a thumbs down towards the tired teacher, receiving a glare as he quieted down once more.

A exhausted sigh left the teacher as he began again, "anyway...each of you get a choice again, you can either go with your previous choice from last year, which is recommended, or choose someone else" 

"Hey class! I will be handing out your lists!" Midnight smile picking up the papers from the desk, "Now please stay in your seats until everyone has their lists" she started at the first row quickly going up and down the classroom. 

As she got to Y/n desk, she gave the girl a wink before clapping her hands, "All done! Bye everyone!" Midnight quickly gave a wave to the students before leaving the room. 

"Alright you can discuss" Aizawa groaned out leaning onto his desk. 

Everyone grouped up with their friends going through their lists. 

"Anyone new?" Hitoshi asked lazily flipping through his papers before placing them on his desk, "Im going with Mr Aizawa again" 

Nodding y/n looked at her lists, noticing Midnight being at the top of the list she flipped through, no one new added since last year, "nope...no one new, guess ill go with the best again" She smirked playfully. 

A loud scoff could be heard a few desks a head of her, "The best doesn't want you" Bakugo's voice was loud and clear as he turned sending a glare towards her, passing the green headed boy who moved himself into the wall.

Rolling her eyes she leaned back in her chair, "Midnight is the best and she obviously wants me, top of the list" She argued back pointing towards her list as she leaned forwards, making the poor boy between them cover his ears as he eyed his list. 

"HAAAH?! MIDNIGHT IS NOT THE BEST!" Bakugo stood aggressively pushing his chair into Izuku's desk, "BEST JEANIST IS! ITS IN THE NAME NITWIT" 

Rolling her eyes she too stood up, "Are you dense just cause his name has best in it doesn't mean he is" She placed her palms on her desk leaning forward. 

"WHY ELSE WOULD IT!" He glared 

"Bakugo! Satou! Shut up! and sit down!" Aizawa's voice cut through the loud classroom making everyone pause and glance between the two teens and their teacher. 

sending a last glare towards the blonde boy, Y/n sat down "Midnight is the best" she mumbled watching as the boy stuck his middle finger at her as she stuck her tongue out. 

Bakugo sat down quickly mouthing that she was wrong once more before turning back towards the front of the class grumbling to himself. 

"I guess we're back to normal" Mina shrugged after watching the two argue over something so meaningless.

Nodding Kirishima smiled, "Its good though right? I mean they're now talking soo" The red head watched as his pink friend nodded, "Anyway who are you going with"

The class went on like normal each student selecting their hero choices for the up coming internships. Y/n deciding to pick Midnight like her last internship from first year.

 Y/n deciding to pick Midnight like her last internship from first year