{27 - Going Home(?)}

---"She looks more like her mom"---

The bus ride seemed so short, whether that was because Y/n sat staring at her phone wondering why her heart beat seemed to pick up as she eyed the new contact, or why she had become to nervous to text the blond who sat only a few seats a head of her. 

Whatever it was it was enough to distract her from the bumpy ride, only coming back to her senses as the bus stopped and students started piling out. 

The h/c haired girl made her way off the bus attempting to ignore the people around her Mina a few feet away. Only looking up when a voice broke her train of thought, "N/n!" a deep older voice called out. 

Looking up her eyes landed on a tall dark haired man a stern yet worried look on his face. "Dad?" Y/n questioned walking towards him feeling the eyes of her classmates on her. 

"Darling, is everything ok, i got a call, wanted-" his voice drowned out as she stared at him, she didn't need this, not now. 

"Mr Satou" Mr Aizawa walked up. 

A small group of friends stood by the bus, "so thats Y/n dad?" Denki spoke up looking at the tall man, "they dont look that much alike?" 

"She looks more like her mom" A gruff voice interrupted the yellow blonds thoughts. 

The group eyed Bakugo briefly a little shocked before going back to staring at the situation unfolding. 

"Aizawa, I've decided to take N/n out of the dorms and back home, obviously its not as safe as you all like to say" Mr Satou spoke.

A sigh escaped Aizawa, "Mr. Satou, I promise at this moment the dorms and school are the safest place for her, at home we can not guarantee her safety from this organization, which we are also going to be investigating" 

The dark haired man looked down at his daughter who stood her head down fiddling with her fingers. 

"Y/n" he knelt down in front of her, "Where would you like to go".

She didn't know, she wanted the comfort of her parents but she knew if she went it wouldn't be the same, they'd take her out of the hero program maybe go into general studies or a completely other school. 

"dad....i-"

~~~~~~~~~~~

The class had entered the dorm again a light layer of dust had covered some of the surfaces. The students had all gone back to their rooms settling in again. 

"Heyy... Bakugo.." Mina spoke grabbing the blonds attention

He glared over at her, "What racoon eyes."

"I uhm..Gave Y/n your phone number" She smiled at him, "Just thought you should know!" she quickly moved away from his dorm room. 

A sigh escaped him as he put away clothes in his wardrobe or laundry basket. He wasn't surprised that she had did that he honestly expected it. 

However he wasn't expecting any sort of text from her besides he wasn't planning on replying to her not if she's not strong enough to talk in person.