{5 - Sport Fest Training }

--- "Will You Shut The Fuck Up Already" ---

Walking to class beside Toshi, i had been exhausted the previous day took too much energy, after getting back from the shopping district Ochako and Momo had sat with me, i really want to say his words didn't effect me but of course they did and for the first time i've given him a reaction to his bullying antics.

"Come on Y/n, Aizawa's gonna be here soon" Toshi gabbed a hold of my hand dragging me fast down the hallways quickly entering the classroom, "at lunch we should sit outside" he added as we sat down. 

i hadn't really been focused on Toshi's words my mind had wondered a little, the thought of being outside under the warm sun the only noise being the birds and gentle breeze, it'd be so peaceful

"Y/n!" Mina slammed her hands on my desk a worried look on her face as she eyed me. 

"Hey Min" i gave her a slight smile before my eyes drifted, making contact with deep red ones, frowning slightly i looked back at my pink best friend who sighed a little.

"I was worried you know, walking off" she paused "i went to see if you were ok last night but you didn't answer" 

i gave Mina a soft small patting her hand, "I'm ok, i walked off with Toshi i wasn't alone, i also went to sleep pretty early last night" a little lie wouldn't hurt right? i didn't need her to worry anymore so what if i only slept 4 hours. "You worry too much Min, i'm alright" 

---

After chatting for a little Aizawa had entered the room papers in hand, "First of all, as im sure you are aware the sports carnival is coming up which means training will be more prominent in the classes schedule, you should also be training with your peers outside of classes" 

"To prepare for the carnival, we will be training your navigational skills and of course combat, today you will have to navigate a mock building, you will have a partner and be split up, one will have a device with a map of the floorplan the other will have to listen and find their way to their partner." 

"for now go get into your hero costumes and meet outside by the bus" Aizawa finished and walk out after we had all grabbed out costumes. 

"What'd you think the carnivals gonna be like this year" Mina hummed in thought a large smile on her face, "What if we have to do a three legged race" 

"Min, i kinda doubt that" a slight laugh escaped me, "Besides im more worried about whose partner im gonna be" I frowned hoping and praying it wont be that god awful Pomeranian.

"If it were up to me, i'd put you with Shinso, obviously" Mina folded her uniform, "I'd wanna be with Momo, she's so smart" 

"Mina, i'd probably put you with Kiri" a sneaky smirk appeared on my face. 

"Oh shut up" the pink girl playfully slapped my shoulder.

"Alright alright, lets just go" i hummed. 

---

It didn't take long for the class to get on the bus and exit at the fake town, i had stuck around Toshi and Mina who also tagged along also wanting to avoid the boys who walked a few meters a head Denki turning with a puppy dog look every two minutes.

finally arriving at the mock building this activity was going to be done in Aizawa turned to us, "We will be making pairs by pulling names from a box, this half will be pulling and this half will have their names in the box" the class split in 2 frustratingly my two close friends were beside me as we eyed the other half, who had been giving pieces of paper. 

"Alright first up Mina" Holding out the box Mina placed her hand inside before pulling out a roughly folded paper

"DENKI" Mina frowned "Can i pull again" 

"Hang on a minute!" Denki yelled a pout on his face. 

"You two are a pair, Ashido will be directing, now go away" Aizawa sighed before moving on to the next student.

Finally he stood in front of me the box in hand,

letting out a shaking sigh i put my hand inside shaking it around a little before pulling out a folded paper, unfolding it i had paused, i wanted to cry, scream, refuse to do this activity. 

"Alright Satoru and Bakugo, Satoru will be directing first" Aizawa moved on to the next person

Dropping the paper i had begun to walk away, i refuse to participate with that asshole by the time it's my turn he wont help he'll make me go the wrong way. 

The sleeve of my costume was tugged harshly back, glaring i turned only to make eye contact with his red glaring eyes, "Stop fucking walking away" his hand still held tight on my sleeve, he grunted before pulling me back, now standing with Mina and Denki, Kirishima and Toshi walking over. 

"Toshi can we swap" i wasn't even attempting to hide my eagerness to have someone else, "Mina i'll go with Denki, someone please" 

"Will you shut the fuck up already, i don't like this as much as you do, just dont fuck this up Satoru" Bakugo grunted once more before moving to stand beside Kirishima. 

"It can't be that bad n/n" Mina smiled awkwardly.

"Yeah besides just making him go the wrong way" Toshi added eyeing the blond.

"I suppose, it's only for today anyway, it wont be awful" i muttered my own eyes drifting towards the blond boy who glared at the ground.