{29 - Schemes}

---"don't say a fucking thing"---

Mina sighed sitting up from her bed, she had been woken up by her phone ringing, Y/n wanted her help. She was happy to help, but in her tired state she groaned slightly. 

Getting up and slipping on her fluffy slippers she shuffled out of her dorm, shutting and locking her door before looking towards her best friends room. 

Her golden yellow eyes widened at the sight, A head of blond stood leaning by her door head bowed as he seemed to listen, lifting his head once he noticed the pink girls presence. 

Mina sighed looking at the boys tired glaring expression, "why-" 

"don't say a fucking thing" his voice was quiet and deep making the girl pause. 

"i wont, but why are you here?" she asked watching as he looked back at the door. "were you eavesdropping?"

The boy scoffed glaring back at her, "so what if i am" He felt unstable, half the conversation he heard was heart breaking, her cries and sniffles, all because of him..

"Bakugo...You know you can just talk to her if you're worried, You don't have to do what you said in the moment" mina tried to reason. 

scoffing again he moved away from the room, "Im not going back on my word, i said what i said she has to fix it" He gritted his teeth, the words falling from his tongue contradicting his thoughts.  

All he could think of was barging in, holding her close, telling her he doesn't hate her, but he couldn't, Their friendship wasn't like that.

"finee~" Mina whined moving towards the door, "Get out of here or she'll know" She whispered shouted. 

rolling his eyes Bakugo got into the elevator, leaving before Mina knocked on the door, letting herself in. 

"Y/n~ you called!" Mina moved towards the girl still curled on the bed. "Oh... y/n" Mina whispered as the girl turned to her, her eyes red and puffy, her cheeks lightly damp. 

"Mina, help me talk to Bakugo" The girl spoke a desperate look in her eye. "please!"

Mina stood shocked at the girl, "i-i mean yeah but why so suddenly". 

The h/c haired girl looked away her heart beating a little fast, "i- i just feel bad ok" she brushed off the thought creeping up her mind. 

Nodding Mina had an amused smile on her face, "riiight~ anyway, do you want to talk in person?" The girl nodded, "alright so maybe you could text him to meet you?" 

"Mina that would never work, the guy hates my guts, if i text him he'd find away to blow me up" Y/n frowned "it needs to be something he'd like" 

"You could make him something, like spicy ramen or maybe spicy tuna rice balls, ooo dumplings" Mina continued naming foods. 

"Are you hungry Min?" Y/n let out a little giggle at her friends antics, "but maybe kimchi dumplings wouldn't be a bad idea, same with spicy tuna..." 

"Do you think it will work?" she asked 

Mina nodded, "Yeah just gotta leave it for him on a gym day i think, it'll get him to eat it at least" 

"right, i'll leave a note too" 

The girls continued to scheme their plan, for Y/n to apologize properly to Bakugo. 

"alright so i'll make him some rice balls and dumplings, you get Kirishima to distract him with gym, i'll text you when im done and you make sure he reads the note" Y/n listed off the plan back to Mina who nodded along. 

Giving a thumbs up, "that sounds good, and then hopefully he'll meet you, where were you planning" 

Y/n thought for a moment, "Maybe the room, there's a garden up there might be nice" nodding at her words Mina stood up.

"sounds like a good plan! i'm gonna head back to bed though im pretty exhausted" Mina and Y/n said their goodnights before the pink girl left the room. 

Closing the door behind her she let out a sigh, "Bakugo you are being a creep." she whispered towards the blond boy leaning against the wall. 

"Shut the fuck up" he grunted as he pushed himself off the wall, following Mina down the hall. 

"What is it?" she asked turning towards him, her hands on her hips. 

he rolled his eyes, "What's her plan" he asked, making the girl let out a loud laugh before quickly covering her mouth. 

"you're kidding right, like i'd tell you and ruin it" She turned away from him, "just be patient, geez you're acting like you like her or something, chill" Mina giggled to herself at the obscene thought but the silence that was left cause her to pause. "you don't right.."

He rubbed a hand down her face, "i dont fucking know" His last words before storming off left the girl in shock. 

"what" she muttered watching as he aggressively pressed the elevator button to call it and then did it again to close the door.