{18 - Awkward...}

--- "I will kill him though" ---

Morning had finally arrived, It had taken me some time to fall asleep last night, the embarrassing moment hadn't left my mind, it replayed constantly even while i was sleeping. 

If Mina hadn't pulled me in at that moment i think i might have just died, breakfast was going to be awkward as hell, not only has this guy indirectly confessed i make him nervous he now has seen me partially naked. 

"Hurry up Y/n! breakfast will get cold! also Denk messaged something about Shinso and Bakugo glaring at each other and its scary" Mina yelled from the bathroom. 

Getting up out of the warmth bed i quickly got changed into something i would be able to train in later, "yeah yeah, im hurrying" making sure i had all the things i would need, phone, wallet, water bottle, earphones. All check. 

Mina and i had left the room making our way into the dining area, "Oo! i see them come on" pulling me towards the table, "hey hey~ how'd you all sleep" Mina sat herself down comfortably by Denki and Kiri. 

Looking up from my hands my eyes immediately meet his red ones, my heart beat had quickly increased at the eye contact. quickly looking away i sat beside Toshi who had eyed me for a bit.

"You look tired" he spoke finally taking a bite of his food. his eyes met mine an questioning look danced around in them. 

sighing i looked down at my plate, "I didn't get much sleep, thoughts kept me up" it was the truth, but there was no way i would be telling him what had happened in that hallway, not when it involved that blond bastard. 

"are we training together later" he seemed tense and awkward, almost like when we met. 

i felt out of place, the atmosphere felt tense, well at least near me, it felt suffocating. "uhm, yeah, will we take turns, to use our quirks, or just focusing on yours today?" i heard a sigh leave him, an almost sigh of relief.

"I dont really mind, we could change through out the day" he sent a soft smile to me before getting up, "i'll be back" i watched as he left the room. 

"oh my god! Y/n! it was so scary!" Denki pulled himself close to me, an overly sad expression on his face. 

chuckling slightly, "I heard Denks, so spooky a silent war" i wiggled my fingers before relaxing, "Toshi isn't scary he just has moments" i shrugged.

Shaking his head aggressively, "No you didn't see it! it was like he was gonna murder Bakugo!" 

"HE COULDN'T EVEN IF HE TRIED" ah the voice i so deeply didn't want to listen to right now. our eyes had turned to the blond as he glared at us all. 

Denki pointed a finger towards him, "What did you even do!" "Denki, calm down, just be thankful it wasn't aimed at you" Kiri pulled Denki's hand back. 

Scoffing Bakugo frowned, "He just saw some shit and got aggressive" his eyes briefly met mine before turning towards his food. 

I was frozen, no way, there is no way he was there right, i didn't see him. shit. Standing quickly i avoid the looks of my friends as i left the same way Toshi did.

"Hey, i was just coming back" Turning my eyes landed on the indigo haired boy, Toshi stood with two drinks in his hands. 

quickly i walked over to him, "Tosh, did- where you there last night?" i felt like i was making a big deal out of nothing but he has been my best friend for a while now, i didn't want it to be weird between us. 

His smile stopped, "yeah, i was heading back to my room," he bowed his head, "i'm sorry"

chuckling softly,  "you're so cute sometimes Tosh" i placed my hands on his cheeks squishing them, "You dont need to apologise, i should, sorry" i pulled him in for a hug, to which he returned as awkward as ever. 

"I will kill him though" His voice was muffled in my neck. Looking at towards his head, i let out a sigh. 

"Tosh, no point, not even worth the thought" messing up his hair, i let go smiling up at him, "Besides, he hates my guts, im sure it didn't affect him, now come on we gotta go train!~" i pulled him back towards the dining area. 

Everyone had moved into their large groups with their designated teacher. Midnight stood chatting away with Mic. Joining the group Toshi and i stood slightly separate from everyone else, mainly to prevent a murder. 

"alrighty everyone! we are going straight to the training field, Aizawa will be around so if you need any training equipment or assistance he'll get it for you" Midnight begun as we started walking. 

Entering onto the field it was set up similarly to how it was before. "alright some rules, first be respectful of each other, second if anyone gets hurt come to me and we will get the resort nurse to look at you, lastly dont destroy the grounds, alright you're free~" Midnight waved us off. 

a few other groups had stood on the field making it hard to find a spot that wouldn't interfere with anyone else. 

Toshi and i stood a few feet away from each other, he had looked rather comfortable, a pair of track pants and a plain t-shirt, i was a little too caught up in his appearance, "Y/n?" his voice bought my attention to his soft smile. 

"Yeah?" blank, i lost the control of my body, it just stood there. i attempted to move my arm or to move my head but nothing. The cheeky smile that appeared on his face as he chuckled at me. 

"you're so cute sometimes" he had copied what i had done early, squishing my cheeks briefly before stopping his quirk. "was it ok?" he asked. 

blinking, i sat down on the grass, "i-i it was interesting to say the least" i muttered, "we can stop" he cut in sitting down by me, chuckling lightly "nah if it helps you lets keep going, i'll get used to it" 

Little did i know red eyes had been watching our interaction the entire time.