{36 - Late Night}

---'why...'---

The weight of her bag was unusually heavy as she slung it over her shoulder, her arms felt weak. It would only make sense as she spent the last 3 hours training with Midnight.

Giving a short wave to the lady at reception she dragged herself out into the street, the sun had long disappeared and yet the street still bustled with late workers on their ways home.

"home" she whispered to herself drowsily, before taking her time walking towards her hotel.

It wasn't long before she was calling the elevator and waiting for it to come, a stiff yawn left her as she blinked, her stomach growled loudly as she stepped into the elevator.

Making her way down the hall she finally found her room, only to see a specific blonde exit his room.

"Satou" his voice broke her initial trance pausing she blinked a few times getting her sleepy head on straight.

"Huh...hey Katsuki, you off somewhere?" She asked trying to contain her hunger, all she needed was to go into her room and order some room service but if course he had to stop her.

"Let's get something to eat" he spoke low turning to close his room door before he started walking down the hall.

Still paused she frowned slightly, 'did I hear that right?' she thought, 'why was he asking me to eat with him' she turned to see him waiting

"Come on already" he groaned glaring slightly.

'why did my heart just jump...'
"Ok ok...let's go"

The two left the hotel both on a mission to free themselves of their hunger, walking down the street a bit the hotels and apartments slowly turned into restaurants and bars.

"Let's just go in here" Bakugo pointed towards a small ramen shop, "hurry up fuck sake" he muttered as entered the restaurant.

Following him in y/n inhaled the smell of ramen and various side dishes filled her nose.

The two sat themselves a cross from each other at a table, both eyeing the menus ignoring each other, well as best as they can.

Her eyes glanced at him ever so slightly still questioning why he invited her along.

She had been so lost in thought that she hadn't noticed the waitress come and go, "you good dumbass? Don't think to hard your tiny brain might explode" his voice broke her from her thought.

Sending a glare towards him, "my brain isn't tiny" she huffed turning her head towards the window next to them.

"Whatever" he groaned rolling his eyes.

she couldn't help but stare at his reflection in the window, his phone in hand as he lazily scrolled, she knew they were now buddy buddy but she still didn't expect him to invite her out to eat.

'why..' her thoughts paused as his eyes met hers in the reflection, feeling her heart jump a little she looked away, 'why did my heart jump' she couldn't figure it out. 

The rest of the night the two sat in silence, the h/c haired girl sat on her bed eyeing her hands contemplating the new found feelings.

(Sorry for the short ch I've sort of lost the motivation for this story, I'm thinking of just finishing it in the next couple chapters

(Sorry for the short ch I've sort of lost the motivation for this story, I'm thinking of just finishing it in the next couple chapters.)