{34 - Like Her}

---"I'll fucking kill you"---

The blonde let out an angry groan running his hand over his face slightly as he watched the h/c haired girl walk away a slight frown on her face.

He was mad for sure that they lost but he was trying to put in effort to be better and more nicer? To the girl.

And he's been growing the courage to talk about his behaviour towards her for the past how many years so she can understand why he was the way he was but for some reason every time he went to try he'd rather her not know.

Groaning once again he aggressively turned around walking back towards the rest of the class and other completing the mock test.

"You did great out there bro! Sad that you lost" Kirishima spoke patting other on the back fairly harshly, "I'm surprised Y/n fell for that though?" He muttered pulling a thinking pose. "Oh..but you two work really well together, maybe..."

Bakugo had long tuned his best friend out ignoring whatever shit he was spewing, focusing back on the girl who had now stood beside their pink friend, the two laughing and teasing one another.

"Hellooo~!" Kirishima began to wave his hand in front of the blondes face attempting to regain his attention, his own red eyes glanced where the blonde looked. His mouth a little agape before bumping his fist into his friend.

"Damn Kachan~ got it a bit bad" he teased, putting his hands up to the dark glare he received.

"What the fuck are you talking about" he glared looking at the front of the class again.

"So what exactly did you too talk about on the roof the other night?" Kirishima asked following the blondes gaze once more.

A groan left the blonde as he rolled his eyes, "nothing she apologized I barely got any words in" he stretched slightly as the group began walking back towards the main building, "I was gonna have a long conversation with her but she ended it quick" he frowned.

Kirishima nodded sympathetically, eyeing his friend, "so you didn't get a word in?" He asked rubbing his chin, "maybe see if you could get her alone again and try talk to her" he smiled

The blonde rolled his eyes before leaving the red head alone as he sped up walking quickly towards the changing rooms, he knew Kirishima was right and he had to find away to talk to her alone again but it was hard.

----

The class had returned to the classroom all exhausted from the training they had endured, Bakugo sat leaning his had on his palm, his eye occasionally glancing towards the h/c haired girl chatting away with Mina. 

"How you going to talk to her?" Kirishima interrupted his train of thought receiving a glare from the blonde. 

"Talk to WHO!" The bright yellow hair of Denki popped up in front of the two followed by Sero who stood a bit off, "What are we talking about" 

A groan left Bakugo as he rolled his eyes, "Nothing-"

"y/n" Kirishima interrupted with a whisper and a large smile on his face. 

"Shut the fuck up! no!" Bakugo glared over at the red head once again. 

Denki eye shifted between the two before landing on Kirishima ignoring the blonde, "So he like her or something?" he asked a cheeky smile on his face, the red head returning a nod and a smile, "Awh Kachan~" Denki cooed, "Lets go tell her!" he tried standing by was brought down by the blonde. 

"I'll fucking kill you" the blonde threatened glaring a hole into Denki before shoving him slightly away and folding his arms and laying his head down as he starred out the window.