{19 ~ Disappointed}

--- "why do i feel so disappointed" ---

The feeling of control turned as my body landed onto the grass, it had been 20 minutes being under Toshi's mind control. 

"Alright did you want to train yours now?" Toshi asked holding out his hand to me which i gladly took.

pulling myself up with his help, "yeah sure, what should i do first?" it would be hard to use healing when there isn't any injuries however i can just expel my quirk to see how long it takes until side effects occur. "you can just relax im just gonna see how long i can use it for, time for me?"

Nodding Toshi pulled out his phone, sitting down and getting ready to time. "3, 2, 1" he counted down and on 1 my healing quirk activated, a light pink smoke expelling from my hands dispersing into the air creating a heavy cloud. 

It didn't take long before my chest started hurting and my mind felt dizzy, stopping my quirk i looked over at Toshi who healed out his phone, 7.5minutes. 

Groaning i sat on the floor, it felt a lot longer then it was, "I'm gonna fill up my bottle, want me to do yours too?" i asked grabbing my water bottle.

"yeah, here, i'm gonna go over to the dummies" Toshi and i stood up and went separate ways. grabbing his water bottle i walked towards the building not too far which had a tap for water bottles. 

After walking a cross the field i made it unscrewing the cap of the bottles before placing on under the tap that i turned on. 

the sound of foot steps caught my attention, turning my head about 3 feet away stood Bakugo his hands in his pockets as he stared down at me. Feeling the water over flow onto my hand i quickly switched the bottles before looking at him once more. 

"Satou" he spoke first, "i- fuck" raising a brow at him i finished filling the bottles and screwing the lids back on. 

"Bakugo what do you want" i shot him a frown, "if it's not important, which i doubt that it is, i'll be going back now" 

he stood glaring at the ground, clenching his jaw, "i came to apologise but i guess its not fucking important" 

turning my head away, i wasn't expecting this not in a million years, not now at least, "sorry" i muttered i felt even more awkward was this what Toshi over heard about was he really apologizing for everything? 

"why the fuck are you apologizing, its not like some raccoon bitch took your shit on purpose." oh, it was about last night.

frowning at my own thoughts, i looked at him again, "Its whatever, i forgive you" i took his silence as my time to leave so i did. 

'why do i feel so disappointed' 

finding my way towards Toshi i sat a few feet away my knees to my chest as i let my thoughts run. a lump seemed to form in my throat, 'why do i feel like crying'. 

"hey Tosh" i muttered only barely getting his attention, i watched as he paused his workout and turned to me. 

humming he sat down grabbing his drink bottle, "i- something weird just happened." 

"what?"

"Bakugo apologized to me for last night, but i kind of feel disappointed" i muttered the last part hugging my knees. 

my eyes meeting his purple ones which seemed lost in thought, "i think you're having expectations too high for him" he sighed eyes meeting mine. 

sighing deeply i closed my eyes, "i guess, i dont know why i thought he'd apologise for his behavior, ever" "whatever, wanna fight each other?"

"hand to hand?" 

"yeah"

~3rd POV~

His red eyes watched her walk away from him, her mood seemed to do a 180 from her passive aggressive self, her soft sorry seemed to catch him off guard, he had never heard her speak so softly not around him at least. 

frowning to himself he too walked away back to his spot on the grass, his eyes drifting towards her every now and then, watching the way she sat he knees to chest, the way it seemed she was protecting herself. 

the way her indigo haired friend sat down with her, the inner fight in his demeaner, Bakugo watched it all, why he had no clue, why did he care so much, why'd he care that Shinso sat so close to her, how he would hold her hand whenever he could.

he couldn't get her sad eyes out of his head, the look on her face after he apologized it was like she expected more. 

punching the grass, he stood up facing his palm to the sky and let out a massive explosion from all the built up sweat from his nerves. 

if he was alone he would have screamed out maybe destroyed the tree line, his emotions were running wild inside his head. 

~I know its a little short today, hope you enjoyed <3~