{35 - Internships}

(I know midnight doesn't have an agency but lets pretend :) )

---"Stupid Heart"---

Bag in hand the h/c haired girl gave her friends a quick wave as the left campus towards their own hero choice agencies. While Y/n stood briefly eyes glancing  back at the dorms before heading towards the school entrance waiting for her chosen hero to arrive. 

Midnight quickly walked over a large smile on her face, "Come on now! im so excited to have you as an intern again" She grabbed a hold of the girls hand as she too pulled her own suitcase behind her. 

The two eagerly got into Midnight's car both excited to work together again. "Alright hun, were going to put our stuff at our hotel rooms and then to the agency" the car started and the two were off.

~~~~~

Arriving at the hotel the two signed in and were given their room keys, "ok hun, we meet back here in 10" she gave the girl a smile before the two split ways. 

Y/n headed for her room, unlocking it and taking a look around, a double bed placed in the middle of a wall, two bedside tables placed beside it, the curtains on the window pulled open revealing the stunning view of the city. 

Placing her bags onto her bed she quickly grabbed her hero costume bag running her hand threw her hair breathing in deeply before exiting her room once more. 

"You ready?" Midnight smiled as Y/n entered into the hotel lobby, with a sharp nod the two exited the building before entering into Midnights car once more. 

Driving for 10 minutes the two finally arrived at a tall building, A sign hanging from the side the letters MNA on it. Following Midnight through the doors she gave a small wave towards a blonde lady at the front desk, the two getting in and going up an elevator. 

"Home sweet home" Midnight swung open her office doors a large smile on her face, turning to look at the h/c haired girl behind her she moved to sit on a couch, "Alright lets see what our agender is" she got out her phone. 

Y/n glanced around the office, the large windows looked out onto the street they were just on, Midnight's desk sat in front of them in the middle, two arm chairs sat in front of it. The room had a small couch area with a coffee table on one side of the door and the other had a small kitchenette. 

"Nothings changed much" the girl muttered out heading towards the kitchenette to make herself a cup of tea. 

"Alrighty Hun! so today we are getting right into it" Midnight exclaimed standing up and going towards her desk, "We are going to fill out some of this paperwork, and then around 12 we are going on a patrol for a couple hours then we are done" 

Nodding along Y/n turned looking at the woman, "ok, ill go store my suit" she picked up her hero costume case before walking towards a plain bookshelf, pushing in a specific book it slid open revealing a small cupboard filled with a few other cases, sliding the case in she closed it once again. 

"Alright lets get this paperwork done!" Midnight exclaimed smiling as the girl sat down. 

~~~~~

Patrol went by slowly for the h/c haired girl, there had been no calls in for the Hero and her intern, Y/n felt sluggish, her body ached as she walked towards the hotel, having to walk back as Midnight needed to stay at the agency. 

Slowly going up to her room stood in the elevator her head hurting for a moment before she left the elevator heading towards her room with her eyes gazing at the floor. 

"What the hell are you doing here?!" A voice called out causing the girl to lift her head up quickly causing her to grab it as her vision blurred slightly, "Hey you ok dumbass?" 

"hey Katsuki.." the girl muttered rubbing her head gently, "why are you here? you follow me or something" she looked at him watching as he rolled his eyes at her comment. 

"im staying here for my internship" he head up his room key for a moment before looking towards his door. 

nodding she moved towards her room, "same, I'm really tired Kats, nice to know you're here though we should meet up or something some other time" she mumbled sleepily before entering her room, "Night~" she called out.

"night" he watched as she closed her door, a smile was attempting to force its way onto his face, which quickly changed to a frown as he rolled his eyes. 

"Stupid Heart" he muttered.