Pilot

I start taking off my shirt just as its about to fully come off my dad has to walk in.

"Y/n theres- Y/n!" He back out of my room.

"Shit." I say. I quickly put back on my t shirt. I walk to my door peaking my head outside.

"Want do you want?" I ask confused.

"The new recruit is here." He sighs.

"Okay i'll be down in a minute." I reply.

"Hurry up!" He walks away. I close the door and look at the girl i was making it out.

"Uh..you see you gotta kinda go." I itch the back of my neck.

"What i thought we were gonna have-"

"Please! Just go. Take the stairs down, i'll like text you later or something." I say.

"Whatever, stark." The girl rolls her eyes and pushes me aside as she walks out my bedroom door. What a bitch. She's totally my type. I grin to myself. I fix my hair a little and wipe the girls lipstick off my face. Once im done with that i grab my phone and head to the meeting room. I take the elevator and press the 34th floor. I stay on my phone before hearing the elevator ding. My head flies up as i walk towards the room. I open the door and see everyone in there.

"Finally stark." Yelena says.

"Like your never late belova." I scoff. She rolls her eyes but i sit in my normal seat, next to natasha and thor. My dad gets up to speak.

"You guys are probably wondering why theres a meeting on a Saturday." My dad says.

"Yes tony, you interrupted me watching ghostbusters!" Nat says.

"Okay I understand nat! Its just important-"

"Just cut to the chase tony." Steve says.

"Can you guys stop interrupting me please?" My dad asks annoyed. It goes silent. "Thank you. As i was saying this meeting is important, and why is because..there is a new recruit. They will be taking over clints position." My dad says to all of us.

"No way thats so cool!" Peter says smiling.

"Gender?" Natasha asks.

"Girl." My dad replies. I bit my lip.

"When is she coming?" Yelena says. Oh she will be soon- too early for that y/n. Too early. I shake out of my thoughts.

"In about 10 minutes so everybody relax for now." My dad replies. We all nod and go on our phones. I go to instagram since i havent opened it up yet.

-

Instagram

Posted by PeterishereHi followers :) Liked by Nediscool and 78 others

Hi followers :)
Liked by Nediscool and 78 others

Basically.mj: hi parker.
^Peterishere: hi mj!