Rudys house

Me, Peter, jenna, and yelena went in the same car since i got my bike taken away snd kate and pietro wanted to ride separate.

"Okay remember the plan y/n?" Peter asks.

"Bang mikey to make me forget about my feelings for the girl and then live happily ever after. Yeah i got it." I fix my jacket.

"You better be nice though y/n." Jenna says.

"Nice in bed? Girllllll." I start laughing.

"No you idiot!!" She punches my arm. "Be nice okay?" Jenna asks.

"Okay. I will, ready guys?" I ask. They all nod and we hop out of the car walking up to rudys.

"So y/n give me hint of what this girls name is." Yelena says as she walks by me.

"No way yelena that will give it away so fast." I reply.

"Please! At least tell me what color eyes she has?" yelena asks.

"Fine, there..blue." I mumble.

"Oooo!!" Yelena starts giggling like a child.

"Shut up and lets go to this damn party." I shake my head. We walk in and i immediately see rudy.

"Woo! Y/ns in the building!!!" He shouts extremely drunk.

"I guess i am.." i mumble to myself i see chase come over too me.

"Y/n, wanna come swimming with us?" Chase asks. I see mikey in the corner talking to some people.

"Cant right now chase." I say.

"Your a party pooper!!" He whines. I leave everyone behind and walk up to mikey herself.

"And its the famous y/n stark." Mikey looks at me.

"I know im too famous." I shrug.

"Yep you and your dad are definitely related." She laughs.

"How you liking the party?" I ask biting my lip.

"Its nice, but im pretty rudy is about to jump off the roof." She points to the balcony, i see rudy in some shorts on the railing getting ready to jump into the pool.

"Shit!" I run as fast as i can upstairs, i see Jonathan and chase already trying to get him off.

"Rudy dont!" Jona yells.

"Rudy just come down!" I yell.

"Woooo!!" He yells making the crowd cheer.

"On my mark we all grab him okay?" Chase whispers to us, me and Jonathan nod and get ready. "Now!" We grab rudy pulling him back as he tries to fight.

"Rudy no!" He bites Jonathan. "Shittt!!!" Jonathan screams.

"Oh shoot!" Chase says.

"Okay set him down on the bed and lock the doors!" I say. They listen and now rudy is laying on the bed. "Rudy you have to go to sleep."

"no." He says crossing her arms.

"I'll give you a fruit snack if you do?" Chase offers. Rudy immediately nods his head and closes his eyes. About 5 minutes later we hear snoring coming from him. We all sigh in relief and make our way back down stairs. Finally man. I see jenna and Mikey talking and walk over to them.

"Finally done with babysitting?" Jenna asks grinning.

"I was not babysitting." I scoff.

"I love song!" Mikey says. Jenna looks at me giving me the 'this is your chance idiot' i nod at her and take a deep breath. Normally im not this nervous but i havent drinkin anything yet so its just me.