Cells

Do you guys want me to end the story?

Ur opinion, ur comment. Dont say "if u want to" say what u wana

Anyways lets get into it homos!!

-

I groan as my eyes start to open. Rubbing my eyes I see very bright lights all around. Did I..Did I die? I think to myself. I quickly get up looking around to see, im in a cell. Shit.

"Look whos finally up." Strange says.

"What the hell? Strange? Why am I in here?" I ask.

"Because, y/n." My dad comes into the room. I look to see a few other cells. One with Kate in it, another with Peter, then Yelena.

"Dad? Why are you doing this?" I furrow my eyebrows.

"We trusted you." Steve says.

"What are you talking about?"

"We know you have been working with Wanda, y/n!" Strange yells. I sigh.

"And you're gonna tell us everything you know." Maria adds.

"You don't understand!" I shout.

"Tell us now! Or we will hurt Kate!" Maria says. Then suddenly I have this shocked look on my face.

"You wouldn't actually hurt Kate." I reply.

"You wanna bet?" Bucky says.

"You guys are sick! You don't even know the whole story!"

"Tell us, now!" Strange demands.

"Wanda kidnapped me, peter, and yelena. And said if we dont join her she was gonna kill barry, jenna, and kate. Are you happy now!?"

"You still betray us." Clint replies.

"I betray you? You guys threatened to hurt one of your team members. For what?"

"Shes right. This was never ok, Tony." I hear Steve say to my dad.

"She betray us!"

"So we hurt people!?" Steve and my dad go at it.

"We are the Avengers! Its our job!"

"Our job is to protect people!" Theres a moment of silence. "You guys have lost your mind." Steve says to everyone. He then leaves, with Nat following.

"Where are you going?" My dad asks nat.

"Steves right, Tony. Kates just a kid." Nat shrugs, before leaving with Steve. I still Clint look down then leave too.

"Let me out." I tell them.

"No." Strange replies.

"Bro, let me out. Right now." I say again.

"Or what?" My dad says to me. I do that same move I did on battle field and made my surge of thunder corse through me. I look at Strange, as my eyes glow blue. Never done this before, but yk first times a charm. I let out all of the thunder out making it break the cells. All of them.

"Oh fuck." I hear Bucky whisper. I fell look at my arms to see thunder going around me. Oh this is a sick look. I think to myself.

"Are my eyes glowing blue?" I ask.

"Yes.." Maria responds. I smile proudly. I run over to Peter waking him up.

"What do you think you're doing?" Strange asks as he pulls out his stupid yellow shield things on both hands. Its like magic idk. I then see a blue object knock Strange down, which quickly bounces back to the person who threw it.

"Shes protecting them." Steve says, in his uniform.

"Oh we're doing this now?" My dad asks.

"Let them go, Tony." Steve adds.

"No can do, Captain." I hear groans and see Peter waking up.

"Pete! Peter!"

"What? What?!" He groans, as he rubs his eyes.

"Strange found out we were helping Wanda, now they wanna keep us in cells. You gotta get outta here."

"What?!" He replies.

"Just leave! Or like fight? I dont know!" I quickly run over to Yelena.

"You son of a-" My dad gets cut off.

"Language." Natasha comes down from the ceiling on her black widow belt.

"Well shit." Everyone immediately starts fighting and I see Peter fighting Strange.

"Yelena! Yelena! Wake up! Fight! You needa get up!" I try and wake up her up.

"Y/n! Tell her theres dogs!" Nat shouts at me.

"Okay, okay! Oh my gosh! Is that a dog!?" Yelena immediately jumps up.

"Where!?" She yells.

"No dogs. Sadly. But Strange found out we were working with wanda-"

"Now he wants to lock us up." Yelena finishes my sentence.

"How did-"

"Just go wake up Kate! I'll help fight." She replies. I nod running over to Kate.

"Kate! Katie!" I begin to shake Kate.

"Huh? Whats happening!?" She immediately gets up jumping into a fight pose."

"Chill out! Its just me." I lower her hands.

"What? What happened?" She asks. "I thought we we're watching lorax?" She says confused.

"No! They found out we were helping Wanda. Now there trying to put us in cells. It's complicated!" I try and explain. "..and maybe trying to kill us.." I add.

"What!? Wheres my bow?" She asks.

"I dont know! But you better put those martial art skills to work!" I reply.

"A little help!?" I hear Nat groan out.

"Coming!" Thats what she said. I think as I run over to Nat. I punch Bucky in the face while me and Nat double team him.

"You're like the mini version of Thor! Don't you have powers?" Nat asks while dodging buckys punch.

"Shit! Your right!" I remember. My eyes start glowing blue once again. I direct the lightning towards bucky striking him in the chest. He falls back unconscious.

"Yeah I did that!" I yell.

"Technically it was my idea..so.." Nat pants.

"Whatever. We gotta go help bug boy now." Me and Nat rush over to Pete.

-