Day before

I rush off to peters room after what I just saw.  I knock on her door silently.

"Come in." He says with a calm voice.

"Hey peter." I open the door.

"Oh hey y/n!" He smiled at me. "Whats up?" He asks looking at me.

"Peter i need to tell you something." I say.

"W-whats..up?" He questions.

"Okay so i have a crush on the girl-"

"Wait what!? Like a crush crush. Like not a one night stand crush?!" He gets up from his chair.

"Why is everyone surprised?!" I look at him in confusion.

"Y/n lets just say..your not the relationship type. I guess." He itches the back of his neck.

"Whatever, whatever. Let me get down to the point. So i like this girl, but she lets say..just got in a relationship. What do i do man?" I flop onto his bed.

"Honestly y/n if you really like this girl then you should wait for her." He says wholesomely.

"Wait for her my ass. Im not that much of a patient type!" i sigh.

"Y/n listen. Do you like this girl?" I nod. "Then wait." He turns around going back to what hes doing.

"But she made me jealous." He turns around quickly.

"Made you jealous?" Peter questions.

"Yes."

"Tell me the whole story."

"Okay so i was dancing with someone and the girl I like went to go dance with the boy she's supposedly dating right now, but at that time they werent. And they kissed and it was kinda obvious i could see it. So I kissed someone else in front of everyone." I explain.

"Okay okay..i see." He thinks for a moment. "Go bang someone too get the person jealous." He turns around going back to his stuff.

"But who?" I ask.

"Jenna, olivia i saw you guys making out last night too. Oh and that girl madison." He says.

"I already slept with madison..TWICE. Im not sure olivia would be down." I sigh

"Then theres jenna." He grins at me. I look at the ground. "Your thinking about it!" He says excited.

"I just...have to see whats shes up too. Thanks Peter." I get up from his bed.

"No problem, and can you send your dad here, i need to talk to him about a new prototype i've been working on." He adds.

"I gotchu." I leave his room to find my dad. I walk towards my dads master bedroom because hes probably in there. I dont knock first however and see..my dad and mom..well..you know. "OH MY FUCKING GOSH." I slam the door shut. I hear shuffling in the room.

"What was that noise?!" Wanda comes rushing up the stairs.

"It was nothing wanda." I reply, she rushes over to me checking to see if i have any cuts. "Wanda im fine." I say.

"Im just making sure. And why did you slam the door?" she looks at me like im im trouble.

"My dad..and mom. Are in there doing adult stuff." I look down. Wanda doesnt say nothing and just takes me downstairs to feed me apples.

-

It was about 5pm so i decide to go on instagram to maybe see if jennas free.

-

Instagram