Target

I wake up hearing peters alarm going off at about 6am. I groan annoyed since I was having a good dream.

"Sorry about that." Peter says itching the back of his neck.

"No worries its fine." I say back. I try to go back to sleep.

"Hey y/n.." Peter speaks up. I open my eyes sitting up.

"Yeah?" I look at him.

"C-can I tell you something?" He says, hes scared.

"Of course pete anything." I try and comfort him.

"Promise not to tell anyone?" He tells me.

"Promise." I smile at him.

"Im-.." He looks down sighing.

"Peter whatever it is you can tell me. I wont judge you." I walk over sitting on the bed next to him.

"I just dont want you to look at me differently." He looks at me.

"Peter I would never. You dont have to tell me if your not ready." I say to him. He thinks for a moment looking at the ground. I hear him take a breath in.

"Im gay." He says looking me dead in the eye. I immediately smile. Shit I gotta act surprised. First I bring him in for a hug, since I knew how stressed he must of been. He hugs back. We pull away and I look at him. "You dont hate me right?" He asks.

"Of course not Peter! Im also gay." I start laughing. "But in all seriousness, I support you and im sure everyone in this house will. Literally no one is straight here i swear." Me and him start laughing.

"Thanks, y/n." He says.

"Who turned you gay?" A grin on my face grows.

"Look..your gonna be really mad at me-"

"Who?!"

"His name..is Harley."

"Why would I be mad at you for that?"

"..because I have a crush on flash too.." He says looking at the ground.

"YOU WHAT?!" I start laughing.

"Listen! I dont know! We might've kissed once.."

"WHAT IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW?!" I laugh out.

"You cant tell no one though." Peter adds.

"I wont I wont." I stop laughing now im smiling.

"Well..thanks for helping me feel more comfortable about it." He hugs me.

"No problem pete." I hug him back. "I gotta go see, kate." I pull away.

"Have fun with that." He laughs. I throw a pillow at his face. I grab my blanket and pillow walking out of his room. I tip-toe towards my rook but stop. In the living room I see everyone passed out. Wtf. I see silly string everywhere and decor. Im gonna pretend I didnt just see that. I continue to walk. I need to use the restroom but I dont wanna wake kate up. I decide to use the one in the living room. I place my blankets on the foot step of my room door and tip-toe towards the bathroom. I open it.

"WHAT THE FU-" I immediately shut it. WAS THAT SHURI AND MJ MAKING OUT!? Man this house is so gay. Screw it im not using the bathroom. I walk back towards my room walking in. I see kate sound asleep in my bed. I place the blanket and pillow onto my couch in my room. I get in my side of the bed cuddling kate.

"Im sorry." She mumbles as her eyes stay closed.

"Its okay." I reply as she rests her head onto my chest putting her head into my neck. We both fall asleep in each others embrace.

-

The sun its my face as my eyes flutter open. I feel someone kiss my face all over.

"Hi?" I groan as I look at kate.

"Good morning." She says.

"Bi-polar much?" I laugh.

"Stop being mean." She gets off of me walking to the bathroom.

"Kate im joking!" I get up.

"I know." She says plainly while brushing her teeth. I wrap my arms around her waist from behind.

"Are you mad at me?" I ask.

"Yes." She replies as she doesnt pay attention to me.

"How can I make you unmad at me?" I say. She stops to think for minute. A big grin grows on her face.

"You can take me to target?" She turns around looking at me with a smile. Target is a trap. A GIRLFRIEND TRAP. Everytime me and kate go there she buys the most ridiculous shit ever. Piano? Bought it. Diapers?! FOR WHAT? Bought it. A kids little car? Actually cap wanted that one. I STILL HAD TO BUY IT.

"Uh..y-yeah sure." My voice cracks.

"Great! Thanks babe." She kisses me on the cheek walking out of the bathroom. What did I get myself into?

-

Me and Kate arrive at target just the two of us. She takes my hand as her smile grows like a little kid.  I just know im finna blow a bag rn. We walk in and we drags me to the toy section IMMEDIATELY. I grab a basket for her while she tosses EVERYTHING IN. Oh my fawkn gawd. She tosses some cars and action figures in. We move over the food section where she finds..FUCKING LEMONS!? She tosses all of them in the basketball. EVERY SINGLE ONE.

"Um babe..why do you need so- so much lemons?" I ask.

"Me and Steve are starting a lemon city. Those are the students for our lemon schools." She says oh so casually.

"O-okay.." We keep moving along.

-

After blowing my bank out of the water we finally make it home. We walk into the compound and I see maria.

"Hey what are you doing here?"I ask setting the target bags down.

"Oh nat invited me."  She replies.

"Oh...yeah have fun." I run off to my room behind kate.

"I'll unpack." Kate says taking all of her stuff out.

"Okay hold on I got a text." I pull my phone out from my pocket.

Watson

"Hey y/n I know this is random but I can you come to the guest room where shuri is staying at I want you to meet someone."

"Yeah give me a sec."

-

"Hey babe mj says she needs something im gonna go check on her, I think she has a hang over." I look at kate.

"Okay hurry back so we can unbox the play dough!"

"I sure will." I kiss her forehead.

-