Naked

I quickly wake up to music being blasted all around the tower, which wakes Kate up too. Shes just a little more startled then me.

"What the fuck?" I groan out sitting up.

"Are they- are they still partying?" Kate furrows her eyebrows tired. I sigh annoyed before getting up. I quickly peak my head out of my bedroom.

"Hey y/n!" Peter scares me.

"The hell?" I jump back a bit.

"Guess what dude!" Peter smiles widely.

"You know its like.." I check my watch. "..4am right?"

"Oh is that so? Anyways so..me and Barry kissed!" Peter giggles out.

"No fucking way!" My mouth drops.

"What happened?" Kate groans from inside my room. Peters gasps.

"Did- did you guys?" Peters eyes widen.

"What?! No! No! We didnt! Its a long story." I sigh.

"So you guys did?" Peter grins at me.

"No peter we didnt."

"Fine, lets go party tho!" Peter then tries dragging me out of the room.

"No! No! No! Peter I need to stay here." I reply.

"Have a little funnnn." He whines. "Your 18 now stop being mature!" He rolls his eyes.

"No. Go have fun with barry, and tell the dj to cool it." I tell him sternly.

"Oh you mean cisco? No no hes super cool!" Peter smiles.

"Peter."

"Okay! Sorry. I'll tell him." He then leaves making me close the door.

"Whats going on?" Kate asks.

"Just Peter being..Peter." I raise my eyebrows making Kate laugh. "..hey Im gonna take a shower, you gonna be ok?" I pick up my towel.

"Mhm." She replies sighing.

"Okay then.." I nod walking into the bathroom. I dont lock the door since its just Kate, I mean I trust her. I strip going into shower turning it to medium. I begin rinsing myself before I actually do anything. I hear a click but dont bother looking, probably just the showering being dumb. Now my shower is a glass shower, however I dont bother looking at all. I hear the shower door slide open making me flinch and look. My mouth drops seeing a almost naked Kate just with her towel wrapped around her. I restrain my eyes from looking her up and down, barley. "What are you-? What are you- uh doing?" I gulp, loss for words.

"Speechless, darling?" She winks at me smiling, then she drops her towel leaving her naked. I look away cover my eyes, in which she steps into the shower.

"Kate we shouldnt-" She pulls my wrist making me look at her. "I dont wanna rush you." I admit.

"I had sometime to think, y/n. And I realized..you would never hurt me..you missed your 18th birthday for me." Her hands wrap around my neck making my eyes widen. We sit in silence before she makes the move kissing me harshly. Okay, lets pause for a second. I know you guys want to see me have sex with Kate fucking Bishop but wait wait wait wait. What the fuck is going on? And why do I feel 10x butterflies. Her hands grip my hair making me surprised. I gently push her against the wall. We pull away. Her hands push down my head lowering me to her center. I havent had sex for a long time. Shit. I use my tongue entering her. "Fuckkk." She moans now holding my shoulders, which go to my neck. "Right there, baby." She whines. I moan making vibrations in her. "Fuck. Fuck me." She then grips the walls of the shower.