Swimming

I wake up too this girl in my bed. I groan in annoyance and try to find my t-shirt. I put on some sweats and a white tee. I gently wake the girl not wanting to alarm her.

"Excuse me.." i whisper shaking her. "wake up please..." She doesnt wake up. Fine im tired of this shit. I go onto youtube as i connect my phone to my speaker. I out the volume up and blast 'the gummy bear song' the girl shoots up as her eyes widen. I hold my hands over my ears from how loud it is. Fuck. Her hands shoot to her ears covering them. I turn the speaker off smiling.

"What the fuck?" She asks annoyed.

"You gotta go." I tell her. She rolls her eyes and puts on her clothes from last night. "Bye bye. Take the stairs!" I yell out. She walks out of my room and i lock my door. I walk into my bathroom brushing my teeth and washing my face. I comb my hair also. I get a text from the avengers group chat.

Avengers🤹‍♂️

Nat: yall what was that loud ass noise.

dad: idk and idc.

captain underpants: HOW DO I MAKE MY WORDS LESS BIG.

Wings: im coming steve.

Y/n: thats what she said.

Lena: oh.

Pete: 😦.

Captain underpants: what does that mean?

buck: your asking me?

Kate bishop: im already done with this gc.

katniss: you'll get used to it kate.

Wands: i made breakfast everyone come to the kitchen.

y/n: wanda always make sure were not starving.

Nat: fr shes like the mom.

Thor: can i be the papa.

Loki: thor wtf.

Nat: LMFAO.

Y/n: IM CRYING.

Pete: THOR WHEN DID YOU GET HERE.

Thor: ❤️❤️

Wands: someone help thor😭😭

Y/n: im omw to the kitchen.

Nat: ^^

wings: same

Kate bishop: ^^

-

I shut off my phone racing to the kitchen i see nat already there.

"You really thought you were gonna be here first? No. I get first pick on pancakes!" she brags in my face. I see my dad, steve, kate, pete, sam, and yelena come down to the kitchen.

"Whatever. I got seconds." I say.

"What are you guys 8?" Kate comes down.

"8 inches deep in your mom-" nat punches my arm. "Okay okay!" I hold my shoulder in pain.

"Go easy on the rookie." Sam says while getting a plate.

"Yeah ok." I scoff. Wanda hands me a plate and i thank her. I get some pancakes wih syrup and sit down where i usually sit. Yelena sits next to me as always. Peter sits across from me and i see kate sit on the other side of me.

"So you guys wanna go to lizes party tonight?" Peter asks.

"Might as well. I have no plans." I shrug.