Factory

I just stay in my room too long, but i finally got a girlfriend! And shes the bomb! (Just kidding im single. Hit me up ladies 😜😜😘)

-

I look over to Peter whos eating m&ms.

"Yo, let me get one." I whisper to him.

"What? No." He replies.

"I'll tell Yelena on you."

"Fine." He hands me some m&ms. Right now, me and Peter are staking out this factory for Wanda. Yep, still working for her..sadly. Hold on now wait. Don't tell Kate, but Wanda is kinda..- "Kinda what?" I hear a voice in my head. KINDA ANNOYING. GET OUT OF MY HEAD. "Whatever, freak." I will strangle you. "I'd like to see you try." You're distracting me. Leave my mind. Now. "Fine." Finally.

"Earth to y/n?" I hear Pete in the background.

"Shit? What?" I look at him.

"Uh..nothing. Just got word the factory's closed for the day. We can go in now, but remember secretly and quietly." Peter says.

"Yeah, yeah I know." I grunt as I get up. Peter puts his mask on.

"Remember. Quietly." He whispers. I roll my eyes and he swings to onto off the building. I begin running to the side being extremely quiet and distinctive. I make it to the roof, where Peter is.

"Hows that for qu-" I fall through the roof. "SHIT!" I yell landing in the ground. Ouch. "Ooh, thats gotta hurt." I hear Wandas voice. Don't.

"Y/n! Get up! They're coming!"

"Thats what she said." I groan, as I begin to get up. I limp towards a wall going behind it.

"Hey, who's there!?" I hear the security guard say.

"Y/n, you got to get out of there. They for sure know someones in there." I hear Peter in my ear.

"I got a plan, Parker. I lead them out of the factory, you be sneaky and grab the device." I whisper into my ear piece.

"Good idea. How are you gonna lead them out?" Just as he says that I see a guard uniform.

"Don't worry about it. When you see my signal, go." I reply.

"How do I know what the signal is?"

"I'll just tell you in coms."

"Got it." He says, I begin changing into the guard uniform.

"Yo?" I deepin my voice, so I don't sound like a teenager.

"Hello? Whos there?" The guard says.

"Dude. I thought I was the only one on night shift?" I reply.

"Nah bro, they also put me on. Have you seen the dude who fell through the ceiling?" He asks shining his flash light at the hole.

"Well, I did see someone leaving the factory like a mintue ago?"

"Shit, really? That might be the guy." The guard says after he rushes towards the exit.

"Nows your time to shine Peter." I say into my coms.

"Coming!" Thats what she said. "Focus." I hear a voice. Ok now you're really getting annoying. I rush after the guard pretending to know where this mystery guy went.

"Maybe we should go back to the factory." The guard suggests.

"Yeah, you're right." I reply. Just as he turns around, I put him in a head lock and put a towel over his face making him faint. "Well that went swell." I smile to myself. "Did you just say swell..?" Oh shut up. I roll my eyes and begin to drag this guards unconscious body back into the factory. Once I get back I leave him in a corner.

"Did you get everything, Peter?" I ask on coms.

"Yes, its clear. Lets go." He responds. I leave the factory going back to where we were staking out.

"Don't move." I hear a voice. Then a pistol tip, onto my neck. Shit peter, what did you do? "Turn around." The voice says. I do that looking to see Peter on his knees. They have a gun to his head, with his mask off.

"Im sorry. They made me do it." Peter looks at me, referring to telling me to come over here.

"Who are you." Another dude says who was standing behind Peter.

"The..avengers." I reply.

"This is not the avengers. Its just spider-man and tony starks daughter." The guy laughs. Wanda? "What." Shit Wanda! Peter got us caught!  "What do you mean caught?!" They have guns to our heads, and took the device! "Fuck." I see a red portal in the sky appear. Oh shit? All of us, including the guys with guns to our heads look up at the portal in the sky. Wanda quickly comes out of it landing.

"Such a poser." I hear in my coms.

"Yelena!?" I say out loud.

"Oh, hey doofus!" Yelena replies.

"Hey who are you talking to!" The guy whos holding a gun to my neck says.

"No..no one!" I reply. Me and Peter look at each other. Wanda quickly storms over to us.

"Move along, pretty lady." One of the guy says.

"Oh, you think im pretty?" Wanda says, playing along.

"Well, yeah." The guy laughs.

"You know what else is pretty?" Wanda smiles at him.

"What?"

"Your skull on a stick." Wanda blasts them with her red magic. I elbow the guy behind me in the stomach. I duck, as Peter jumps over me kicking the dude in the face. Pete then grabs the device Wanda wanted and throws it to me.

"This is for saving our lives." I toss the device to Wanda, then wipe some of the blood off my nose which was from falling through the roof.

"Thanks." She pants. Yeah don't mess with my minions." Wanda spits on this unconscious dude.

"Wow." Peter says panting.

"Lets go children." Wanda makes another portal and takes us through. Me and Peter look at each other. "Unless..you wanna walk home? Yeah I seen you're webs are out pete." Wanda smiles at us. We both walk through the portal at the same time. Screw it.

-

"You know, maybe Wandas not that bad." Yelena says.

"Honestly." Peter agrees.

"What was that about Wanda?" Strange bursts into my room.

"Hey? How about knocking!?" I yell.

"And we were talking about how bad Wanda is for taking America!" Kate also adds.

"Right, sorry." Strange retreats leaving my room. "You all love me." We all hear Wandas voice.

"And shes back in my head." I sigh. Kate rests her head on my shoulder.

"Yall wanna do a movie night?" Lena asks.

"Im down." Kate says.

"Ooh, can I join?" Nat bursts into my room.

"Does anyone ever knock?" I look at nat.

"My bad.." She looks down.

"But yes, you can join." I tell her. She lets out a little yay before closing the door. I know you miss her Wanda. "How'd you know I was here?" I could feel your presence. "Oh."

-

We eventually all fall asleep on each others shoulders watching the lorax, for the 59th time.