The Lemon City

Its the next day and practially everyone was tired.

"Do you guys wanna-"

"No." Everyone in the living room replies to Sam.

"Well who shit in your churrios." Sam rolls his eyes.

"GUYS WE DID IT! ME AND STEVE DID IT!" Kate yells rushing out of her 'lemon room' let me get you caught up for a sec. Ever since Steve came back to new york since the whole wakanda incident, Steve and Kate have been building this lemon city thing? I dont really know. They have been using Kates old room to do it. I swear theres not a day she doesnt spend in there. Only her and steve are aloud in, until they finish it.

"Huh?" Nat asks.

"THE LEMON CITY! ITS DONE!" Steve shouts.

"LET ME SEE!" Yelena pushes nat out of the way rushing to the room. Everyone else follows into Kates old room.

"Oh.." My jaw drops.

"My.." Sam says

"Gosh." Peter finishes.

"What do you guys think?!" Kate asks smiling.

"What the fuck?" Bucky asks. I elbow him the stomach.

"Its great, babe!" I smile. When I tell you this room was filled to the top with lemons, i've never seen so much yellow in my life.

"Good! Me and Steve made all of you guys lemon buddies." She starts handing lemons out.

"This is very..nice Kate." Natasha smiles.

"Is this how you see me Kate bishop? As a lemon?" Yelena looks at Kate.

"Well..yes." Kate shrugs.

"Woah! Look at mine! Its like spider man." Peter says.

"You guys are weird." Bucky rolls his eyes.

"Shut up!" Steve yells. Bucky then walks away before I see Kate throw a rotten lemon at him.

"Oh shit." I laugh.

"Who the fuck-?"

"Walk away bucky." Sam tells him. He does so and then Sam gets his lemon.

"Thanks..guys. Im gonna go to my room now.." Sam says before leaving.

"This was very nice, Kate bishop and Steve Rogers!"

"Thanks lena." Kate replies.

-

Lemon 🍋

Should I keep updating?