Counter

(A/n: this right here, this is SMUT.)

-

I wake up with Kate by my side snuggled into..shes also naked?! I shoot up getting out of bed. Kate grunts annoyed as the sun hits her eyes. She covers her face with a pillow.

"Kate!" I shout putting on a shirt.

"Huh?" She mumbles into the pillow.

"We didnt like..do anything right?" I ask panicking.

"What do you mean?" She uncovers her face from the pillow.

"I mean did we have sex last night?!" I rip off the bandaid.

"What?! No we didnt! Because someone made a stupid bet!" She rolls her eyes.

"Oh thank the lord, then why are you legit naked naked?" I ask tilting my head.

"Because it was hot last night!" Kate protests.

"That hot you had to take your bra off too?!" I ask.

"Shuri didnt turn on the ac last night y/n." Kate tells me grumpy.

"Yeah- sorry.." I say awkwardly.

"Im gonna go out today." Kate puts on some clothes. I nod biting my lip. She goes in the bathroom to get ready. Okay now shes mad. The door opens and I see Maria.

"No sex last night correct?" She asks.

"Yeah.." I sigh.

"Good." Maria sips her coffee before leaving the room shutting the door. I groan in annoyance this stupid bet.

-

Kates pov:

I walk out of mine and y/ns room we shared in wakanda. I go to the kitchen seeing shuri.

"Hows steve?" I ask grabbing a bowl.

"Its doing a lot better, I just dont know when hes gonna wake up." I grab the cereal as shuri takes. I nod listening to every word. I also grab the milk pouring it into my bowl of cereal. "..so yeah. Whats been going on with you?" She asks. I put the milk and box back.

"Nothing much honestly." I grab a spoon.

"Hey, bishop." Maria walks up to the counter.

"Hi Maria whats up?" I reply.

"I need a favor." She tells me.

"Huh?" I scoop up a bite of my cereal.

-

(Long time skip so you guys dont have to be bored :).)

-

Y/ns pov:

After a long day I flop into bed with only my boxers and tank top on. I sigh as I feel myself fall asleep.

"Babe?" Kate calls out to me from the bathroom.

"Yes love?" I respond.

"Oh I was just checking if your awake." she responds. I dont reply back instead going on my phone, which doesnt last long. I see Kate walk out, but I dont really pay attention. "Y/n." Kate says making me look up. My mouth drops in my lap as I look up and see Kate in a black laced bra and some black shorts. "Ready for bed?" She grins at me.

"I-..I uh." I swallow the lump in my throat. Im so losing this bet arent I?

"Are you drooling, sweetheart?" Sweetheart? That was so hot..She picks up my mouth closing it. I dont say a word, not a peep. She gets into bed with me turning off the lights. I feel my breath hitch not knowing what to do. She snuggles into me putting my hand on her ass. I feel around the flesh gulping. Mf its only day 2. I stare at the ceiling counting my options. I could get my ass beat by fury but fuck the shit out of Kate or I could stopped getting called horny but not fuck Kate. I sigh biting my lip. Kates hand moves under my tank top tracing my abs like always. If I go out like this im gonna go out in the best way possible.

"Everyones with shuri right?" I speak up.

"Yeah." Kate mumbles into my shoulder, I think for a minute.

"Okay then." I whisper just loud enough for Kate to hear. I look at Kate kissing her. I tilt my head kissing her more harshly. She lets out a muffled moan covered by my mouth. I slip my tongue in quickly. I explore every inch of her mouth making her let out a lot of moans. I get on top of her kissing her neck. Her hands run up and down my neck and back. Her mouth falls open not making a single sound. I leave deep hickeys all over her neck and travel lower. "This needs to go." I mumble into her neck. She nods unclipping her bra by herself. I toss it aside and start kissing her chest. I leave marks all around her boobs as her hands run through my hair in pleasure. I travel lowering and start marking her stomach. I kiss her gently before leaving hickeys. I take off her shorts which come off with her underwear. I take off my tank top over my head going back up to Kate again. I kiss her passionately making out. She tugs on my boxers making me get the memo. I kiss her neck again before going down. I pull off my boxers lining myself up with Kate, I look at Kate and she nods. I enter her making her moan loudly. And go in and out of her. Picking up the paste Kates hands grip the sheets. Her legs spread more and more as they also shake more and more. I feel her tighten around and thrust into one last time making her release onto me. She moans loudly as she does. "I need to do something." I kiss her neck.

"Whats- whats that?" She asks panting.

I begin making out with Kate on the couch in the living room. She begins grinding onto harshly as she makes eye contact with me. I put my hands on her ass as she continues too. I suck on her neck picking her up by the ass. She wraps her arms around my neck holding on. I place her on the kitchen island making out with her.

"Fuck me." She pulls away for a sec. I nod kissing her harshly muffling her moans. I pull her off of the counter.

"Turn around." I order. She nods turning around, and she gets the memo. She sticks her ass out further, and bends down a bit. I pull my boxers down entering her. I give her back shots as I pull her hair from behind. She whines out with every thrust. I lean forward kissing her neck from behind. My hands land on her boobs feeling around.

"Fuck." Kate moans even louder. I continue my movements from behind thrusting in and out of Kate. She moans at every thrust holding onto the counter. I pull out releasing onto her back.

"Ah fuck." I pant.

"We should do that more often." Kate tells me. I agree nodding my head.

-

I come out of my room the next day going to the kitchen.

"Morning." Maria greets me. I sigh looking in the fridge.

"Hi." I reply taking a yogurt.

"You lost didnt you." Maria smiles.

"Yeah Maria I did. You know whats funny though?" I grin turning around.

"What?" She furrows her eyebrows.

"I fucked Kate right on this counter." I shrug smiling.

"W-what?" Marias eyes widen.

"Oh you know. Bending her over, back shots." I mimic me thrusting into Kate.

"Im- im gonna go." Maria picks up her plate leaving the kitchen.

"Good idea!" I shout ripping open my yogurt. 

-