Whats this feeling?

I get up from my bed walking with nat too her room.

"So how'd you like the new recruit?" She asks as she unlocks her door.

"Shes cool, but really hot." I admit. We walk into her room.

"Y/n, you know its not just about being hot right?" She asks.

"Yeah duh, shes funny too..but corny to the point its funny!" i say smiling.

"Okay now y/n you need to chill you barley met her today." She points to where to mive the couch.

"I know." I sigh. I grab the couch with one hand moving it. "Here?"

"No a little to the left."

"So here?"

"No more too the right!"

"There."

"No! More to the left you idiot. Its crooked." She says. I groan in annoyance.

"Is this good enough for your natasha?!" i ask aggressively.

"Nat stop bullying the poor kid." Wanda walks in the room.

"First of all im rich! Second i am not a kid." I say putting the couch down.

"Yeah okay. Your just like your father." Wanda admits.

"Whatever you say!" I walk out smiling i open my phone checking my messages but then i bump into someone. "Shit! My bad." I look up to see kate standing there.

"Its fine. Im also clumsy." She laughs.

"Yeah...you alright?" I ask as i pick up my phone that dropped.

"Oh yeah im fine." She confirms.

"Okay cool, hows the first day going?"

"Not bad honestly. I like it around here a lot. Its fun." She says.

"Yeah send me a dm maybe sometime? So we can you know talk." I offer. She slowly nods her head. "Okay well ima go.." i say chucking.

"Oh yeah right sorry." She laughs. We both go our own ways and i head into my room. I decide to take a shower because yeah? I grab some clothes and a towel. I open my bathroom before shutting it and locking it. After 30 minutes i get out of the steamy hot bathroom in my clothes.

"Its like a Sauna in there." I mumble to myself. I turn on my ac for my room and flop onto my bed. I grab my phone going on insta once again because thats the only thing that can make me laugh.

-

Instagram

Posted by playboytonyMe and peppermintLiked by thepepperpots and 678,345 others

Me and peppermint
Liked by thepepperpots and 678,345 others

natromanofflol: tony why do you look like that.
^playboytony: shut up.